Chapter 3

(This story would be in Bella pov, whether it's in first or third Pov, until I change it.) Saturday
____________________________________________
I woke up and started making breakfast for me and Charile. I checked my phone texting the Cullens back, when I see one from Jacob as well. He asking me to come over. Maybe I should. If they start shit talking, I'm walking out of there. So, I texted him saying that I will be there. Charlie wakes up and then eat the breakfast I cooked. "Bella, I'm going to hangout with Harry today." He tell me.

"Ok, I will be hanging out with Jacob today." He look over to me. "I'm guessing you guys made up now." I nodded my yes because I didn't really know what to say. That's the only reason why I might go, to see if we're on good term. Finally, after getting dressed, I started heading out now. I get there and I see the all wolves there, well except Harry Clearwater who is hanging out with my dad. But his kids are here.

"Ok, Bella we wanted you here because we wanted to apologize for out actions. You're right, we don't the Cullens like that but you have to understand our point of view as well." Sam spoke. What?? Me understand there point of view?? Clearly they don't know me.

"Look Sam, I thanks you guys for apologize. Also, I do understand you guys point of view as well as the Cullens. However, I also understand my point of view of things. You see the Cullens have save some other human before me. But yea they save me a bunch time. Well, mostly Edward but still, from van to the group of men in Port Angeles." I explained to them. Jared and the others looked like they were annoyed by me. Which I could say the same.

"Bella, you are not getting it, what Sam-" Billy tried explaining but I cut him off. "Yea no, I understand everything just great. You guys are protecter of humans from vampires. That is it." I told them, trying to also calmed myself down. "Yes we are, from those leeches." Paul spat at me angrily.

"EXACTLY 'LEECHES'!! HUMANS CAN BE MONSTERS TOO. I WAS ALMOST GANG RAPED, IF IT WASN'T FOR ALICE VISION AND EDWARD MIND READING POWER TO COME FINE ME, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE COULDN'T READ MY MIND. HE READ THOSE MEN MINDS. HE DIDN'T LIKED IT. ANYWAY MY BEST ANGELA, WAS HURT. WAY BEFORE I EVEN CAME, SHE WAS ABUSE BY HER PARENTS UNTIL CARLISLE SAW THE SIGN AND TOLD CHARLIE. MY FATHER CHARLIE AND THE POLICE ARE REAL PROCTER OF HUMANS. THEY ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT HUMANS, YOU GUYS ONLY CARE WHEN 'LEECHES, BLOODSUCKER' ARE AROUND. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY FAMILY. THIS IS A FUCKING SMALL TOWN, YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE GET HURT HERE. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO GOTTEN HURT HERE AT LA PUSH. I REMEMBER WHEN MY OLD FRIEND JESSICA TOLD ME SHE WAS ALMOST SEXUAL ASSAULT HERE, WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? THE CULLENS ARE WAY BETTER THEN YOU GUYS. THAT'S WHY I LIKE HANGING OUT WITH THEM. I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU GUYS A CHANCE, ONLY FOR BILLY AND JACOB ANYWAY. BUT NOW I NOT TO SURE. FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS PROBABLY CANT DIED, I WOULD TELL YOU GUYS TO BURN IN HELL."

Once again I was pissed off at them. I was about to leave when Jacob grabbed my arm. "Wait Bella don't go." I turn to looked at him annoyed, the rest of the wolves all standing there as well. "Look, I'm sorry. We had no idea about any of that stuff." He talking again. "Yea, Bella. We are truly sorry." Billy apologize. "Looked, how about this. If you guys really wants to talk about Vampires here a list. Edward, Carlisle, James, Laruent and Victoria. Also, Victoria is still after me, so it's most likely you guys also get to killed another vampire now. However you guys can NOT talk about the others Cullens especially Mom (Esme)." I explained to them, which they liked that deal. "So, you called Esme mom?" Billy asked.

"Yes, she act likes it. Way better then Renee, speaking of her, she called Charile about something before he left with Harry. Whatever she said made him mad, so Charlie might called you and vent to you." After that Billy went inside and the council  left as well, while the others stood there looking at me.

"Ok, Bella do want too played dress up with me while the boys do whatever they do?" Leah asked me, which I was shocked. Jake told me she had attitude problems just like Paul. "Yes, why not." I replied back. "Wait, Leah are you sure?" Jacob asked her. "I'm not going to hurt her Jacob." She tell him but he doesn't believe it. "Why do not believe her?" I asked him, in a serious tone. "She has problems Bella." He explained to me. Somehow, I knew it was deeper then that. Just like Rosalie, she had a REAL reason to be bitchy but Edward made it seems like she was like that for no reason.

"Leah, do you want to explain? You don't have to, if you don't want too. Either way I'm on your side anyway." She smiled at me before talking. "Long time ago, me and Sam used to date. I didn't know about wolves then, so it makes sense I also didn't know about imprinting (like soulmate). Anyway, you can't control it though. So, Sam imprinting on my cousin/best friend Emily." I gasp when she finish explaining. Wow, was all I could say. "JACOB EPHRAIM BLACK." I yelled out. "How could you made seem like she was the problem? When she got hurt." I continued to shout. He just looked at me confused. I'm guessing it because I'm sticking up for her.

"Bella, that's not what I mean do. It's just it been a long time and she is blaming Sam. All-" I cut him off, tired of listening to this Bullshit. "Ok And? She has everyone right to be annoyed, no matter how long it been. Leah, however he is right though. You can't blame Sam anymore now that you know. You can still be heartbroken but still blaming Sam when he probably feels guilty already, isn't a good thing. However back to you Jacob and everyone else if you are like Jacob. This situation is between Sam, Emily and Leah only, so they should talk it out, not you guys. Yall are his pack that is it. However yall don't have to follow him when it comes to personal reasons."

"As for Sam, you should have told the pack to get off Leah back. You not saying anything makes it worse. Now come on Leah, let go played dress up now." With that we left and went to her house.

A/N: I know in New Moon, Leah & Seth don't transform until Harry dies but as you see in here, they're already a wolf.