Chapter 15

Bella Dream
Bella had a good dream this time, but something is still going to happen because Charlie once again appears. "Bella? Bell? Can you hear me?" He desperately asked hoping she can. "Yes Dad, I can hear you." She replied back. "Good, I just learn something new, however I can't tell you though.

Don't ask me why, anyway I can warn you. Whatever you do, do not and I mean do NOT talk about anything infront of anyone even Paul about the plan of what to do with you when Edward comes. If they come up with a plan just go along with that and then when the time comes you will not follow that and instead go somewhere else, somewhere Edward can't find you or can't go out because of the sun.

Eventually when things settle down, I will come and tell you, so that you can do back home." After he finish explaining, Bella was confused but trusted her father. "Don't worry Dad, I will do what to say and not tell the others and I won't make a decision right now, so that Alice won't have a vision." She finally responded back.
End of Dream

Bella then woke up and went downstairs to see Paul eating already. "Good morning, I see you had a good dream this time." Bella nodded her yes and just left it alone. Instead she just started eating. "Are you doing patrol today?" She asked. "Yea, but not that long this time. With Edward trying to kill me and kidnapped you, Sam believes I could be with you instead." He answered. "Honestly I don't mind it though, it means I get to hang out with Jasper and Emmett more." He continues excitedly.

Bella pretending to be hurt by that, she dramatically gasps and hit Paul lightly. "Wow, I see how it is. Don't want to spend time with me more." She sarcastically replied back. Paul actually laughed at this and then kiss her, "Of course I would want to spend more time with you, my girlfriend who I love very much." Him and Bella eventually got done eating. So, he went to patrol while Bella went to Emily's house.

Once she went inside, she greeted everyone hugging them as well. Emmett, of course, gave her a bear hugged like usual. Bella isn't complaining though, she loves it when he does this. "Hey boys, Paul can't wait until his patrol is over so that he can hang out with you guys." Bella sang out laughing.

The guys and everyone else also started laughing. "We can't wait either." They both finally replied back after catching their breathe. Bella went to go start eating again because she was still hungry. After that she went back went everyone else.

"Hey Bella-Bear, do you want to see who will win in a fight between me and Jasper?" Emmett asked bouncing around hoping she will say yes. Bella look at Emmett for a minute and decided why not. "Alright Emmy-Bear I will watch even though I already knows who will win." She replied back. Emmett huff and just went outside, while waiting for Jasper to come.

I will show Bella that I can beat Jasper. Emmett thought to himself very determined. Finally, him and Jasper started fighting, Bella have to admit that she loves seeing them fight with each other though. Emmett is stronger but Jasper got skills, due to being in the Confederate war and the newborn army's. Eventually, as usual Jasper beat Emmett, Em was playfully annoyed by this.

"Oh come on. Jazzy, you could have at least let me beat you in front of Bella-Bear." Emmett whines out. "Em, don't worry I know you are strong. Also, you might not be able to beat Jasper but you are definitely sure of beating him." Emmett was happy at this and realized that Bella was right. Anyone can actually beat Edward, even Alice can, if her visions don't distract her.

While everyone was now watching a movie Kim has put on, some of the pack as they came in. "Hey everyone!!" Embry called out with Paul and Quill standing next to him. Everyone yelled out hey back to them and went back focusing on the movie. "Wow, I can totally feel the love in here." Quill sarcastically says and Paul & Embry nodded their head in agreement.

Both Quill and Embry sat down on the floor while Paul went to sit by his girlfriend. He kiss her on the cheek and then pulled her onto his lap. "How you been babe?" He asked. "Fine, good. You know all that." She quickly replied back. He doesn't know why but he feels like something is off, Bella usually always is excited to see him and she ALWAYS asked how was patrol. Not to mention this is not even a movie not only Bella wouldn't watch but also Emily.

Paul called Sam and the others to let them know how he feel like something is wrong. Sam immediately came running inside with everyone else as well. "Baby, do you mine cooking us some food?" Sam asked his wife. "Maybe later, right now I'm busy." She responded back quickly just like Bella. "Ok, that's weird. My cousin always make food for us, especially Angela and Kim since they're human like her." Leah spoke.

Everyone sees what Paul was talking about and is also getting suspicious. Eventually the 4 Cullens came in and ask what happened. Paul explains to them what he told the pack. "Guys, we have something to tell you." Jasper tell them and a serious tone. Rosalie then told them about Esme being suspicious and how they feel like something is off with her. "I know she is our mom and all but I just have a bad feeling about all this." She tells them worried.

Suddenly Jasper gasps realizing all of this. Of course, it all make sense now.  He thinks to himself. Seeing everyone staring at him, he starts talking. "Ok guys, I just realized that the signs was in front of us the whole time and we miss it. Think about it (mostly us Cullens) Carlisle and Esme are mates and Edward is Carlisle first son, they have always favorite him over us all the time. So why would Esme be ok with all of this.

She had no emotions with Carlisle being dragged by the Volturi and Edward leaving. Not to mention, she doesn't say anything when we talk about him. Also, she feels weird whenever Paul is around Bella. So, I believe that Esme is working with Edward to get Bella.

Now it make sense why she always wants Bella around, at first I thought it was because she Bella as a daughter. But now I know it's because she wants her to be with Edward. Her and Carlisle always wanted him to be happy with someone and with Bella he had that.

Because Edward still believes that him and her are mates, it completely make sense for Carlisle and Esme to do anything for him." After he got done explaining, everyone thought about it and connected the dots. They realized he was right and that Esme has been playing them this whole time.

"Well, I see you guys finally figure it out." They turn around to see Esme standing there with a smirk on her face. "It's too late, I already finished my plan. Now all I needs is Bella." She taunts them. "That will NEVER happen." Emmett yelled out. "Oh, but it will. You see I have a gift that only Carlisle and Edward knows about. So with that being said Bella come here now and everyone else distractthe wolves and the Vampires." She ordered them. After that she took off with Bella and eventually met up with Edward. "Hello Love, it's good to see you again. I'm so glad to have MY Bella back." He said while stroking her hair.