Chapter 8

Bella Pov: 10 years later
Bella Swan has gotten over Charlie death. Of course, she miss him but now her grief is over. Bella has even learned how to control her shift thanks to the wolf council who learn more about tiger shifter and then taught it to her. Sam and the pack was jealous of her though. Only because when she change back into human form, she is fully clothes. Paul and her had gotten on lots of dates and eventually end up finally dating. Another thing is that Paul did eventually imprint on Bella too. Bella was now finally happy.

Bella was at Sam's and Emily's house with Emily, Kim (Jared imprint), Angela (Jacob imprint. Yes that's right, Jake imprinted on Angela when she came over at Paul's and Bella's house when she found out Eric cheated on her with Lauren then claim it was an accident. Jacob told Angela everything, as well as Bella and the pack. So she knows that the Cullens are vampires.). Bella and the other women was just talking about their boyfriend/husband when Leah and the guys came in. "Bella, they're back." Leah called out. Bella had mix emotions, as long as he wasn't back she didn't care. "All of them?" She asked. "Yes, even him and the dad. Bella froze at this. You know what, I will not let Edward and Carlisle ruined me. I will have a surprise for them. "Go called our dear friends and tell them that Edward and Carlisle are backed here. I can't wait to see their faces when they see our friends, especially Carlisle face since he used to be friends with them but then eventually left." Bella eventually responded back.

"Another thing they want to see you." Jared said. Bella thought about a plan to get the others here without Edward and Carlisle. "Sam, since you're the Alpha they would listen to you. So get the others to come and if those two asked then just make something up. Also, because all of you guys have been with me for so long, I have shielded your mind. So even if you shift only the pack would be able to read your mind." She explained. So Sam with Jacob and Paul went off to get the good Cullens.

Bella also made sure to tell Jared that when he do the special friends to tell them not to make a decision yet. She had explained to them that when Alice has a vision, Edward sees it in her mind and go over it. I still can't believe he is back. I swear if he comes over here with some bullshit. He is going to have to deal with me. I am definitely not the same Bella he knew.

Bella was hoping that Edward and Carlisle would let the others Cullens come and not make a scene out of it, or threatened them. But just in case she have a trick up her sleeves. Bella kept thinking about seeing the others Cullens, she haven't talked to any of them in a long time even Rosalie. Rosalie was the only one who could get around Edward mind reading, however one day when she thought he was gone, she thought about Bella and that's how he find out and stop her from talking to Bella as well.

Bella was snapped out of her thought when she heard the voices she wanted to hear. "Bella-Bear, I'm so happy to see you." Emmett called out, he ran and gave her a bear hugged. After Emmett was of course Esme then Alice, next was Rose and last was Jasper. Paul, the pack and everyone else was happy to see this reunion. They all knew that even if Bella was happy, she was happier with them around. "Bella-Bear have you gotten stronger?" Emmett asked.

Bella then explained to them she found out she was an tiger shifter this whole time, but didn't officially find out until Victoria killed Charlie. "Sweetheart we're so sorry, Charlie is dead." Esme said feelings guilty as long as everyone else but mostly Jasper. Bella was about to say something but suprisely Billy Black said something instead.

"It wasn't you guys fault. It was Victoria, Edward and Carlisle fault. Had those 2 at least kept someone here to protect Bella, none of this would have happened." He explained then Bella took over. "Yeah, what Billy said. So don't blame yourself, especially you Jasper. I know you're empath, so you felt there bloodlust but mostly Edward though. If he blame you then that because he don't want to admit that it is his fault. Jazzy I could never blame you." Jasper smile at this. Edward had blame him for years and anytime everyone else stood up for him, Carlisle would take off their body parts and threatened to burn it. So Jasper told them to stop defending him, Esme and Alice was hardest to convince to stop.

Suddenly they heard another voice. "Exactly it was that Edward boy fault, he was the one who brought a human around them, even if she turn out not to be human." The voice called out. They turn around to The Volturi there (well mainly the 3 masters and half of their guards.) The Cullens was shocked. "What are they doing here?" Jasper asked. "Well, you see before Victoria came here she went to them and them how you guys exposed your secrets to a human. So when they came here for Bella, she was already an tiger now. Aro didn't wanted to punish her for the past so instead he let Bella explains. Apparently Bella is something special because they were pissed off. They see her as a niece except for Marcus who see her as a daughter. Anyway we are now friends with them and so when we saw you guys were back, we came to tell Bella. When we told her that Edward and Carlisle was also back the had us called them especially since the two kept threatening to you guys that they will get the Volturi on you so now instead we The Volturi to go after them." Sam spoke.

Everyone has explain everything to the Cullens about what had been going on for the last few years. They had mix emotions but tried to keep it together for Jasper. "Wow." Is what they could say. "What are we going to about them? Won't they get suspicious of when will we be back?" Alice asked scared. Jasper held onto her and comfort her. "Let us take care of them, in the meantime, they here with Bella and everyone. We all know you guys miss her es much as she misses you guys." Jacob said.