Chapter 2

After I texted Alice what happened with the wolves, she told everyone else. They all agree with me and is ok with me telling them their story especially Rosalie. She out of them definitely want me to tell her story because she wants them to understand that none of them chose this. "Ok, you know what, I am tired of you guys talking about my family like that." I yelled them.

"So, storytime NOW!!" Billy decided for me to speak at the bonfire with all the wolves and even the council. "So, I hear you are going to do a storytime on the Cullens, is that right?" One of the council member asked. I nodded my head yes, then sat in the middle where everyone can see me.
(A/N: I will shortened half of their story.)

"Ok, so Carlisle is first. Carlisle dad was a vampire hunter and so they were hunting the Vampires mob. One of them was thirsty and decided to turn Carlisle. When he woke up, he knew he couldn't go back home, so instead he ran away. He didn't want to be a monster so he found another way, which all of you guys know, living off animals instead of human. One day when he was working at the hospital, he came across an dying woman and her 17 year old son. She begged Carlisle to save him. It was as if she knew what he were. So, he bit Edward and turned him. Eventually they saved Esme, who was committed suicide after losing her baby to lung cancer, Carlisle saved her. Next it is Rosalie. Now be prepared for this one."

I tooked a deep breathe before talking again. "Rosalie was a beautiful woman. She gathered everyone attention however it was one man she wanted more then anything. Finally her parents got him for her, his name Royce King II. They dated for a while and then eventually gotten engaged. One day Royce was very drunk. He was bragging about her beauty to his friends which eventually led her to get gang raped and mutilated. They left her for dead on the street. Carlisle found her and turned her hoping she would Edward mate but Edward wasn't interested her which she didn't like, she didn't really care. It's just that all her life men had always fell for her. Anyway she wore a wedding dress then revenge on Royce and his friends. One by one she killed them, leaving Royce for last, so he can hear his friends scream and so he know that she's coming for him. Rosalie didn't want their disgusting venom inside of her, so as she murder them she ignored their blood. Which is why after Carlisle she has the best control."

"Rosalie also, wanted children (birthing them) but now she can't have that. Emmett isn't as bad but still. He had gotten attacked by a bear and Carlisle and Rosalie saved him. Emmett and Rosalie as been together for a while now. It took a long time for Alice to remember her past. I only know it because James told me. Yes the James who attacked me. You see long time ago before me. James had found Alice blood very good."

"Alice was at a asylum. She had visions when she was human but nobody believed her. She had one about a friend and a cousin, but liked I said nobody believed her. So the cousin did died, and the townsfolk called her a witch. Later on, she would to have a vision of her mother getting murder, her mom believe her but her father didn't. Her mom put her guard down after waiting months for something to happen, once she did that she died. Alice father remarried and her stepmother treated her coldly while making her sister out of a pet. Eventually Alice had a vision that her father and her stepmother would killed her. So she went to hide at her relatives house, however they still blamed her for the death of her cousin. So, she went back to the town."

"However, her father was already one step ahead of her. He told everyone that his daughter has gone mad and then put her in a mental asylum. Being there she ended up having a lots electroshock which had causes amnesia. A vampire who worked there befriended Alice and treated her liked a daughter, he frequently visited her and tested out her power. One day she had a vision about James (the powerful tracker)
Which occurred the moment he caught her sense. She informed the Vampire this and he plan on escaping with her, but Alice still saw James catching up with her. She saw all of his decisions, all of them which ended in him changing her. So instead the Vampire bit her and took her away while using himself as a distraction to James. Alice officially lost her memory when she turned. However it was one if the main reason she is all hyper."

"She had a vision about meeting Jasper soon so she waited for him for a very long time. Which brings me to Jasper, he was the newest to the vegetarian life because he didn't know it was another way. Jasper was in the Confederate war (which he isn't that proud of anymore), he was also the major. He lied about his age, so he was technically the youngest ever. One day, he came across 3 beautiful woman (who were vampires). One of them name Maria, who set him up, she turned him into a vampire. After he was transformed, Maria used him for her newborns vampires army she had created, which successfully conquered the feelings ground of Texas."

"Over the decades, Jasper became tired of the violence and bloodstained life. He could feel the emotions of those he killed, which eventually became too much for him. Later on he left and became a nomad. Finally soon, he found Alice, his love of his life. They went on to lived with The Cullens and Jasper became a vegetarian just liked them. So, you see they didn't chose to be this. Just like you guys didn't chose to be wolves. They're some human eater vampires but they eat the bad ones instead. As for the Cullens, they would never hurt me on purpose. Jasper attacked me was because of Edward. I'm his singer (which I didn't find out until after break up) his bloodlust made Jasper attacked me. Jazzy still apologize for this even though I keep telling him it wasn't his fault. I understand you guys are morals enemies but still you guys don't actually know each other like that.

"You guys are calling me a leech lover, yea I am so what. Renee FUCKING made me lose MY CHILDHOOD. When I came here, I had nobody, sure the guys were after me. But only because I was new, other then that nobody had actually like beside Angela and Eric. Those are the only humans who like me other than that, the Cullens (besides Edward and Carlisle) actually liked me. Treated like I belong. Charlie doesn't even care and I know it because he doesn't know but still he liked all them then he did Edward. That's why I hang out with them. So, do me a favor and stop talking on something you absolutely know nothing about."

After I got done, I storm off and went home, leaving the wolves in shocked. I hoped it changes some things. I'm not asking them to befriend the Cullens but to look from their perspective of things. Maybe this will helped them understand more about the Vampires. And why I'm a 'leech lover'.