Chapter 9

Third Pov
The Cullens then had finally realize that Angela Webber was there. "OMG, I'm so sorry Angela. I didn't see you there." Alice squealed out. "It's ok, I am quite." She responded back. "Wait, so how do you feel now that you know?" Rosalie asked. "Honestly, nothing really. I always knew it was something off about you guys but unlike Bella I never had courage to figure it out. Also, it now make sense why you guys are dating each other, even though I never really care. It's none of my business. I'm just glad that a Jacob imprinted on me and Jessica because then everyone would know." She jokely replied back. Everyone (well Bella and The Cullens) laughed at the Jessica comment.

"Who is Jessica?" Emily asked. So, Bella answer her. "Wait, when did Jacob imprint on you and what about Eric?" Alice Emmett asked. Angela kinda got sad at that but then thought of Jacob and got over it. "He cheated on me with Lauren and then claim it was an accident. I went over to Bella's and Paul's house and that's when Jacob imprinted on me." She finally answered. The Cullens didn't know what to say after that so they left it alone.

Meanwhile, with Sam, Jacob and Paul, they all went to Edward and Carlisle. "Where is my family?" Carlisle ask aggressively. "Not here. They however will be staying at my house until we're done with them. The councils are speaking with them, so you guys can just go home." Sam told them. "Why can't I read any of guys mind?" Edward asked, mostly to himself. The 3 wolves had to control their smirk. "I want them back NOW!!" Carlisle demanded.

"And what would happen if they don't come back?" Paul asked them. "We will send the Volturi on them." Carlisle admitted which piss off Edward. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" Edward yelled out him. Just then The 3 masters came with their guards. "Did somebody mention us?" Cauis sarcastically asked. Edward and Carlisle gasps in shocked. "What are you guys doing here?" Edward asked. "Well, our dear friends called us here to tell us how you guys are back. The boy who broken the rule and let a human knows our secret." Marcus spoke.

Once again Edward and Carlisle was shocked. "How do you know about that?" Carlisle asked in disbelief. "Well, your friend (or not) Victoria told us everything before she came here to come after Isabella and killed her father Charlie Swan." Aro responded back. "Charlie dead? How is Bella doing?" Edward asked, which made everyone mad. How dare he asked about Bella. Sam, Jacob, Paul and the 3 masters thought. "Oh, so now you care about her." Jacob called out. "Of course I care for her. I left for her protection." Edward replied back.

Paul was getting very frustrated now, but he remembered what Bella told them. As long as they don't shift Edward can't read their mind. "Well, look how that turn out. Bella was depressed for months when you left. Not to mention she felt like she was nothing cause of you." Paul spat at him. He knew that it will hurt him saying that as well since he was also main reason why Bella had tried to killed herself but he also knew Edward would flinch at that too, which he did. "So, where she is now?" Carlisle asked this time.

"None of your business. Right now this is about you 2 exposing us to a human. Not to mention then leaving her not knowing whether or not she would tell somebody and leaving her in danger." Aro spat at them. He beyond annoyed by these two. As well as his brothers. All three of them thinking the same thing, Why did we ever wanted them again? "Guards cuff them." Marcus demanded. Jane and Alec had gotten Carlisle, however Edward was long gone. Felix and Demetri chase after him but didn't catch him. They came back empty handed. Nobody blamed them for losing Edward.

They all went back to Sam's and Emily's house to tell everyone the good news and the bad news...After they told them, everyone had mix emotions. They were happy that The Volturi got Carlisle but upset that Edward is still out there. "Can't you see his future?" Jared asked. Alice then explains how she can't see all the way with the wolves around, so she would have to go somewhere else, so then she went outside.

Alice had checked Edward futures and it all was the same. She ran back inside to everyone. "I checked his futures and all of them were the same. Bella I'm sorry but all of them is him coming back for you. Claiming that he miss you and loves you. He left to protect you and how you guys are mates." She explains which made everyone growls and hissed at this. "Unbelievable, this boy really believes his singer is his mate. I guess that's what happened when you overcome your singer blood." Aro remarks. "What are we going to do now? I don't want Bella-Bear to get hurt." Seth and Emmett asked at the same time. However, Seth was worse, he had a sad puppy face looked and it made everyone feel bad.

"Sethy and Emmy-Bear, it will be ok. Paul will protect me, as long as everyone else here. So, don't worry about me. Also, I'm a tiger shifter so I can protect myself as well. Remember Victoria, it took for Paul to hold me, for me to calm down. But like I said, I have a very protective family over me. So Edward doesn't know what he is dealing with." Bella explains to them, then hugged the both of them. The Volturi end up leaving with Carlisle (his body parts ripped apart) and going back to Italy. Meanwhile they decided not to live in fear especially for him, so instead they will enjoy their lives while still being on the lookout.

"Let all go shopping!!" Alice shouted out. All the women (except Bella) squealed loudly at this. "Really Bella, it has been 10 years and you still hate shopping." Everyone started laughing at this. Bella already knew she was going to get dragged, if not by Alice then Leah, so she just went. "Have fun without me, I guess." Bella called out to all the men, who was laughing at her so hard. "That was another thing Alice missed, dragging Bella shopping." Jasper told them. "Well, then she would love Leah because she was dragging Bella shopping too, which is why I think she just went." Sam replied back. Poor Bella. If Alice find out about this, she would have her and Leah double team on Bella. However, I'm just glad it isn't me. Jasper thought to himself.