Chapter 12

Bella, Rose and Jaz was all wondering what to do. "Well, how about we talk more or play some games. I don't care really what we do." Bella suggested. Jasper and Rosalie agree to do both. "Ok, what do you want to know about us?" Jasper asked. "Um, everything. I mean I only know half of you pasts and those are the bad pasts. I know you guys probably have more. Also favorites things to do, cause the only thing I know about Rose is liking cars and you is reading and sometimes playing games with Em." Bella replied back.

Jasper and Rosalie both frown at that realizing that because of Edward they never gotten to spend time with her. Well, Rose at first didn't want to but she has gotten over it, however Edward didn't want her around Bella. Hell, he didn't even like it when Esme, Emmett and Alice was around Bella. "Besides those things I like to help out around the house or call my friends Peter and Charlotte, to see how they're doing." Jasper answer. "I like to fix cars as well, go shopping. I like singing a lot too but only in front my family." Rosalie also answer.

Bella smile at this before talking back. "Ok 2 things. 1)Rosalie, can you please sing for me? And 2)Jasper, how your friends never came here before? Or you going to visit them?" Jasper looked at Rosalie to go first since Bella address her first. "Yes, I will sing for you some day but not today." She replied back which Bella dramatically frown at. Rosalie just laughed and rolled her eyes at this. Bella turn her attention to Jasper now.

"Carlisle and Edward didn't want them around you since they are red eyes Vampires, I kept telling them how they only eat bad humans but they still didn't want them around, saying that your sense could cause them to lose control. That me mad and I snapped at him, saying how just because 'you and James was obsessed over her blood' doesn't mean they will too. Anyway which bring me to the other question, after that Carlisle banned me from going to see them. I shouted at him how he isn't my father but you can already guess what he threatened back." After he finish explaining, Bella was pissed off.

"How about I talk to the wolves councils to see if you can bring them here and maybe some of yall others friends or we can go visit them. Well you guys actually, I'm not to sure how Paul would feel about that. He only trust you guys and The Volturi." Bella says. The two vampires were stunned at this. Happy that Bella would do this for them. "Until then, let just continue to talked and get to know one of another."

So, all 3 of them did just that. Eventually Alice and Emmett came back. "So, how do you guys feel?" Emmett asked. "It feel great to get to know her without him around. I'm glad Paul isn't like that." Jasper answer. "Me too, even if he is a wolf, still better then Jerkward." Rosalie responded. "Jasper, Bella do you guys want to play some video games? I want to beat you guys." He asked smirking. Bella and Jasper looked at each other then back at Emmett, "yea right I will beat the both of you guys." They both clapback at the same time.

Rosalie and Alice decided to play dress up with each other while Bella and their husband's play video games. "Bella, no fair, you're cheating." Emmett whines. Bella and the others love it when he whines, they find it funny for no reason at all. "Em, how am I cheating? I just learned how to play the game." Bella replied back sarcastically. Jasper just rolled his eyes at his brother, "Em, calm down. So, what if Bella is better then you." He teases. Later on, Bella went to sleep while the others do there thing.
Bella Nightmare
Bella was once again dreaming about Edward. He kidnapped her and started abusing her for not being a good girl. "Love, none of this would had happen if you just got back together with me." He tells her. Bella look scare, she wants to say something but knew he would just hit her. She try using all her strength but it was as if Edward had done something to her. "Paul is dead, and now that he is out of the way. You will be with me and only me." He demanded. What? No way, Paul is not dead, if I still alive as well. She thought to herself. "He is not dead, you dumbass." She spats at him. Edward didn't like that and punch her.
End of Nightmare
Bella nightmare end of a sudden, she was happy at that but still confused. "Edward is coming for you." A familiar voice called out. Bella thought it can't be him. "Dad?" She asked. "Yes, it's me." Charlie answer. Bella was so happy to hear him, he was also happy but then remembered what he came here for. "Bella, I don't have enough time right now, so listen to me and don't ask me any questions ok." Bella understands what he says and let him continue talking. "Edward is coming for you, like I said. Just like in this nightmare, he wants to kidnapped you. Alice won't be able to see it coming, not because of the wolves but because Edward is going to mess with her visions. He will also find a way to kill Paul without killing you, right now he hasn't found anything but he is still looking. Another thing is that, he is planning on getting vampires on his side to come and kills all the others wolves. He will tell them how they kidnapped his mate, and manipulate you. He hasn't done it yet because of the whole looking for a way of the imprint situation, so the Cullens needs to warn every vampires about this. I'm going to let you wake up now so you can warns everyone, you needs everyone there, so obviously including the councils. Now I'm going to answer one question from you, you have been thinking about for a while. Renee is a tiger, she however hated it. That's why she took you with her because she knew that even though I'm human, I would have told you about it. She told me when you old enough she will tell you. I thought she did and you just didn't tell me because you didn't know whether or not I knew. That's all for now. Love you Bells." With that, he left. Love you too Dad.

Bella woke up, gasping for air. The Cullens came in the room to see if she was OK. "Bella, what happen?" "Are you ok?" They all asked. "I'm kinda alright. Look we need too go to Sam's and Emily's house for a meeting about Edward." She tells them. They all didn't need her to continue, instead they hurry up and rush to where everyone was at. "GUYS MEETING NOW, ABOUT EDWARD!!" Bella shouted out, everyone came back so fast. "We need the councils here too." Bella told them. "Why?" Billy asked confused. Bella sigh before answering, "Let just say that Charlie talk to me. It is hard to explain but he told me, that I need everyone here including the council." She responded back. So, they went to go get the councils.