Chapter 17

The sisters then attack Edward and ripped him to pieces while the others ripped Esme to pieces. After that, they burn the body parts and then walk toward where everyone was at. "We're sorry, we didn't know. We still don't like you wolves but we won't hurt you, especially since some you guys have imprints. Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie it was nice to see you again and sorry about this as well." Tayna spoke and her sisters nodded their head as they agree with everything she said.

"It's ok girls, it's not your fault. It's Edward, Carlisle and Esme fault for everything that had happened." Alice responded back to them. Then they all hugged each other. "Oh Jasper, Peter and Charlotte are still in Texas, if you want to vist them." Kate told him which he was smiling like a child on Christmas. "Thank you." With that the 3 sisters left. Bella ran towards Angela, Kim & Emily and hugged all of them.

"Bella, I miss you so much. I'm so glad to have you back. Please be careful now." Angela cried out to her. Bella just stroke Angela hair while telling her that she's OK and that nothing bad will happen to her now that all the bad guys are dead. "Alright, let go home now." Billy jokely demanded.

Everyone was definitely ready to go back home, well except for the Cullens. "Bella, first we want to tell you that we promise we will back soon and no time. Also, we will keep in contact with you, now that we don't have to hide it from anyone. Getting to the point, we want to go see our friends and family, now that Carlisle, Esme and Edward can't control us anymore." Jasper explains to her.

Bella was sad and disappointed at this but understood it. "It's ok guys, I understand everything. Go spend time with your friends and family. Oh, but FaceTime me instead because I need to see you guys every now and then." Bella replied back to them while hugging them. "I'll see you guys soon, one day." She continued. Then she watch as they left, she turn back to Paul, the pack and the girls, grabbed Paul hand as they all started leaving as well.

Bella was laying on Paul lap thinking about everything that has happened. All she wants to do now is lay down in a bed and go to sleep cuddling with Paul. She hoped that's all officially over and they can all live a good life.

Finally, they made it back to Forks,  Washington which they was relive at. "Finally, we're home. I can relax now." Jacob dramatically said. "Babe, can you carry me home please?" Angela asked Jacob, which made Emily, Bella and Kim asked their boyfriend/husband the same thing. The guys all laughed at this but started carrying them anyway.

Paul carry Bella all the way to their house and then inside as well. He put her down on the couch and then turn on the T.V. Bella started snuggling with him in her sleep. Paul didn't mind this at all and started doing it back. "You can finally have a good dream, now that everything is ok." He whisper into her ear while kissing her on the cheek.

Later on, Bella woke up around 7 and was very hungry. She goes into the kitchen to see Paul with some food. "Did you cook this?" She asked sounding shock. "No, I try cooking but it didn't work out. So, I went over to get food from Emily, who was already cooking for everyone anyway." He answered honestly, sounding a little disappointed because he couldn't cook.

Bella noticed this and rubbed his back. "It's ok Paul, you will learn how to cook one day." She softly told him. Paul just sigh and started eating the food. The thing is that he wanted to learn how to cook, not just for Bella but in case they have a child in the future. Which is why, he will be taking cooking lessons from Emily. He doesn't how he is going to do that when Bella always come to her house but then he came up with something.

Angela, Jacob, Leah, Seth, Kim and the others can all distract Bell whenever he goes to his cooking lessons. Bella really wouldn't suspect a thing about it since they all love her so much, not to mention her and Angela are literally best friends. They have been friends since high school, so Bella definitely won't be suspicious of her.

After they got done eating, Paul told her how the pack wanted to hang out with her now that we can live a normal life. Of course the wolves will still looked after humans especially because Bella and Angela stay reminding them that humans can be monsters too and with it not being a lot of cops there, someone definitely have to watch over the humans.

Bella made her to everyone and greeted them while also hugging them as well. "So, what do you guys want to do?" She asked and look around to see if anyone has an answer. "I don't know, anything really." Quill answer while shrugging his shoulders. "How about cliff driving? Angela, Kim and Bella still haven't went yet." Embry asked. They all love this idea. Bella texted Alice what was happening, in case she have a vision and all she sees is Bella jumping off a cliff.

Alice had thank her for the head up and then told her to have fun with it. The pack started to lead the way of where it was at. As they finally got there Angela looked down then kinda got scare. "That is a long way down. I'm not to sure about this." She says sounding worried and scared about this. Jacob grabbed onto to her and held her close to him. "It's ok, if you don't want to go this. You can just sit here and watch us." He told her kissing her on the forehead.

Angela was grateful for this and glad that he (or anyone else) didn't pressure her into trying to do this. She watch as Bella then Kim jumped into the water having fun with the guys. "How is it down there?" She asked shouting at them. "It's not that bad, actually pretty fun." They replied back also yelling. Angela smile at this and then started reading a book, she had brought with her in case she changed her mind.

Finally after everyone was done they all went back to Emily's and Sam's house. They then ate the food Paul and Emily cooked. "Babe, this is really good. You cook for real this time?" Paul nodded his head yes. "Bella, I have a suprise for you. Everyone knew about this including the Cullens." He started speaking to her. Bella was confused at this and was about to ask him what is going on until she looked at him and saw him on one knee.

"Isabella Marie Swan, you make me the happiest man ever. You are a beautiful woman and a total badass tiger. I love you so much and want to continue our futures together, so with that being said. Bella will you do me the honor and married me please?" He finally proposed, he was still on his knee waiting for her answer.

Once Bella finally was able to finally snapped out of it. She started speaking, "Yes, yes Paul I will marry you." She finally answered. Paul then pick her up and kiss her while spinning her around as well. Everyone was happy for them and hugged them as well. They all started celebrating the engagement, Paul told Bella that she tells the Cullens that they can invite their friends and family at the wedding as long as they don't hunt humans while they're here.