Part 1

"Soyeon, would you like some ramyeon?" Y/N asked.

"No, thank you. Besides, unnie, you should eat more. You barely touched your dinner yesterday." Soyeon frowned and said.

They were sitting on Y/N's bed, having breakfast, after a night of drinking. Well, they weren't alone, 8 other people were in the room, chattering while eating. 

JUST ME and (G)I-DLE (gonna name them JUST IDLE) they've only just met not long ago but have already become inseparable. They had similar hobbies, and they'd often spend time together, talking and playing around. 

Y/N couldn't help but be attached to the members since the unnies were supportive and kind to her while the younger members were respectfully playful, which is adorable. They were what she wanted out of a family or a relationship. Silently, she made a wish in her heart that they would always be together and support one another no matter what. 

Oh, also, Y/N is currently dating Miyeon from IDLE.

"Y/N, Y/N ah...?" 

"YAH PARK Y/N," screamed Nao.

Y/N snapped back to reality. "Im sorry! I zoned out. Who was calling me?" She laughed, embarrassed.

"Y/N, say ahhh." Miyeon said with a grin on her face.

"Ahhh?" Y/N replied, confused.

Before she knew it, Miyeon shoved a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. (Bruh, I want to be Y/N so badly)

"OOOOH, owww brain freeze." Y/N whined, exaggerating, wincing from the icy pain in her head. 

All the other members laughed as Miyeon smirked. Welp, except for Soyeon, she probably doesn't like Y/N's overreaction. Ouch. 

"AAAA, OH GOD!" Belle screamed in her white pajamas because they were now stained with tteokbokki. 

Welp. Clumsy her.

After they finished, they packed everything up, ate some sobering pills, and set off to practice.

*Time Skip* 

After practice, they were covered with sweat. Yep, CUBE's stupid air conditioning isn't working.

Again. 

Y/N swore to herself. It barely ever works. Whenever it works, it shall be a miracle. 

Geez, what even are Cube doing. Why can't they just fix the AC. 

It's not that hard, is it?

Nao has heard from IDLE that their air conditioner isn't working either. 

Ugh. Please. The members are gonna die from the heat.

"Anyways,"Y/N thought to herself, "gonna get home and get myself an iced coffee -"

"Ah! Unnie!" Y/N bumped into Soyeon, shrieking while holding a tray in one hand and two plastic bags in the other. 

"Whoa, here, let me take your bags." Y/N lifted the bags from Soyeon's small, delicate hand while laughing silently.

"Oh~ Thank you so much. Here you go," Soyeon lifted a coffee cup from her tray.

"I hope I didn't get your order wrong...I've been trying to find you all around!" Soyeon bit her lip and said hurriedly.

Examining the label on the cup, Y/N stared at her in awe. 

"How did you know my usual order?" She asked, astonished. 

"Well, I asked your manager...I hope you don't mind." Soyeon replied nervously.

Y/N could see in her eyes that she was scared Y/N would get mad about whatever. She smiled to herself. Soyeon is her senior, and Y/N is supposed to be the one who's scared of her. 

"This is why I look up to you, Soyeon. You're amazing." Y/N said reassuringly, giving her a one hand hug since she was holding a tray. 

Her expression softened, and she smiled her adorable smile. 

Y/N chuckled and then patted Soyeon's head. "Well, I gotta go. Text me later. REMEMBER." 

"Ah, yeah, I'll talk to you later!"

Soyeon, ah, Y/N would take a bullet for you if you needed her to. 
But both of you are too ignorant...