Amusment Park date!!!

(Seriously, I'm working on Part 9 for Soyeon, but my brain is gonna explode any time, I swear it'll be out tomorrow by afternoon, but today, let's go with something light and fun!)

You bite into the cotton candy as your eyes moved around a certain someone, who was apparently excited over a stuffed toy that she won by playing a game.

Chuckling softly at her cuteness, you couldn't help but reach out to gather her into your arms. Giving her a sweet smooch on the top of her head, you let go and averted your attention back to the cotton candy, causing the cutie to pout and bite from her churro.

Holding her stuffed toy in her arm but also holding the churro in her hand, she had one hand to spare, so you took the chance and reached for it, squeezing it as you pulled it alongside you. You two made your way through the crowd to the exciting roller coaster.

You weren't a big fan of roller coasters, but Soyeon seems to enjoy the exhilarating sensation of drops and turns, so you guess you don't mind being a little frightened if you have her by your side holding your hand.

Queuing up, you two exchanged snacks as you joked around and chatted lightheartedly with each other. Just enjoying spending time with each other, you two locked hands as you blushed. Despite being together for about 2-3 months, both of you were still kind of flushed over physical touch, but you guys were keen on doing it a lot, which was weird, why would you do something that you're uncomfortable with? Then again, I guess you two weren't actually uncomfortable with it, just not used to it.

You two were lately very, very busy with comebacks, promotions, and all reality shows in your schedules. (Let's not forget the fact you have to attend college) So the only time they get to meet up is during scene taking for their movie, which was going on pretty well.

(I'll write a chapter for the movie. I'm sure it'll be cute like THEYRE GONNA KISS)

And she was glad she was able to spend quality time with you while achieving one of her most important wishes of all time, coming to the amusement park.

You guys chatted until you got onto the ride, when you suddenly felt nervous and nauseous. You bit your lower lip as you closed your eyes, holding tight to the seatbelt around your neck, hoping for more ways to make yourself feel safe.

You were about to cry when you felt a small hand on yours. It was warm and soft, and you gripped on it, knowing it was the person you always found solace in.

The roller coaster was slowly pulling up as you opened your eyes to see a grinning Soyeon, staring at you with adoring eyes. She noticed that you've caught her staring as she chuckled.

"Whaaaaatttttt!!!!" You pouted as you took a deep breath and closed your eyes again. You couldn't see, but you could just see her breaking into laughter again.

Feeling the car coming to a halt, your fear getting to the best of you, and you shut your eyes close even if your eyes were already closed. That's how you're scared.

Soyeon held out her other hand and left it on your thigh, providing comfort for you.

"So glad that was over. It sucked." You complained, scowling.

"You were so scared it's so funny." Soyeon joked, staring at the sunset in the distance.

"Was I at least cute?" You challenged, knowing her answer will always be yes.

"Yeah! What do you think." You were right. Your girlie is predictable.

Since it was time for the dolphin show, many people have made their way to the aquarium while some stayed behind. Now that the ferris wheel does not have a long line in front of it, you and Soyeon rushed to get on it.

Getting on a purple one, you two just laid back and sat on the chairs, gazing at the sunset and watching as the world became minuscule and far from touch.

"It feels like I'm stepping on the world!" Soyeon shrieked excitedly.

You smirked as you pulled her onto your lap, watching as she stared at you in shock.

Regaining her composture, she gently pushed you down to a lying position and got on top of you.

"Out of everywhere, are we seriously going to make out on a ferris wheel?????" She asked, suggesting that her own idea was ridiculous.

"Yep, it's ridiculous, but when did I care?" You replied, content with the ferris wheel. "Besides, the chairs aren't the most uncomfortable we've kissed on." You added, remembering the time you two were locked in a closet by the other members for a dare and ended up kissing inside.

"I'm getting impatient. Let's get into it."

(I'm not writing about it, I mean I can continue it if yall want LMAOOO)