Part 8 (Soyeon)

Staring at her phone in disbelief, Y/N took a step backward and almost fell.

In the conversation, Miyeon told Soyeon that Y/N and Miyeon were dating, but she was going to break up with Y/N, since an anonymous person have already realized that they were dating, with footages of their relationship, and the stalker threatened to spread the news. Miyeon, who was scared, told the person that they had already broken up. Terrified, Miyeon decided that she and Y/N could not go on anymore.

What was surprising was, Miyeon told Soyeon that she knew that Soyeon liked Y/N, and was telling her that to warn Soyeon not to be too obvious if they decided to get together, in order to keep their relationship a secret until the public would be able to accept the fact.

"Y/N and JUST ME are doing so well right now, I can't get her a dating rumor during the time before their new comeback! CUBE...CUBE might kick her out... CUBE might hurt her career like how they ruined Soojin's! Imagine how her members will be hurt! Being an idol is her dream, and I'm going to protect her dream. I won't let anyone know. I can't let this happen to my favorite person. I'm sorry, Soyeon, could you take care of her for me? I wish I would be to be there for her myself, but this rumor can not spread. I hope she wouldn't get mad at me for breaking up with her... It hurts so much, I love her. But I won't be mad if you guys get together. Just make sure she's happy."

Covering her mouth with her hand in shock, Y/N's eyes welled up.

Oh, Miyeon... Always this sweet and caring for her.

Deciding surely, she and Soyeon went to the wet market and got their ingredients, as they walked back to their cottage with a wet jacket around their wet bodies.

"I'm going to talk to her tonight, Soyeon." Y/N said, with a plastic bag in one hand and Soyeon's hand in another.

Yanking away gently, Soyeon reminded Y/N that they should not show physical attraction in public. Y/N nodded promptly and put her hand behind her back.

"You're going to break up with her tonight?"

"Yeah... She deserves so much better. She shouldn't be with me who will make her think she's holding me back when she isn't. She deserves to be with someone without trying to hide. She needs someone to take care of her clumsy self," smiling sweetly at the thought, Y/N added, "and she needs someone to love her like the princess she is."

Soyeon nodded, understanding her idea.

"And you. You deserve love too, don't you? I've never noticed that you had a thing for me. I always thought it was only me who fell for you. So I've always isolated you when I started to date Miyeon unnie... I'm sorry if I ever made you feel left out."

"Haha... I guess it's like the saying, 'she fell first, but he fell harder.' " Soyeon smiled jokingly. "I guess I fell harder."

"Ooh, cheesy, I like it." Y/N playfully squeezes her face and smirked.

Arriving at the cottage, they unlocked the door and took off their soaked shoes, pouring out water and squeezing out rain from their shirts. Racing to the two bathrooms, they took a quick warm shower and changed into house clothes, coming out, they laughed at each other's ruined mascara.

Pulling Soyeon inside the bathroom, Y/N scrubbed her face gently with makeup remover as she also wiped the mascara off her own eyes at the same time. Hurriedly, she finished her job, and they both ran out to prepare dinner with Yuqi.

After dinner, Miyeon was sitting in the garden on the swing while all the others were drinking and playing games. Y/N nodded
politely to all the other members after a game. Standing up, she made her way to the garden. Sitting next to Miyeon, she lay her head on her unnie's shoulder. Flinching a little, Miyeon shifted uncomfortably.

"Was dinner good?" Y/N asked, starting conversation.
"Yeah, it was amazing. It's all because of you guys. You're amazing, Y/N," Averting her gaze, she added, "forever and ever, no matter what happens."

Finding herself staring at her girlfriend lovingly, Y/N shook away her thoughts. Miyeon deserves better than someone like her.

"Miyeon-" Y/N started.
"Hey, Y/N, I have something to tell you." Miyeon interrupted her, voice trembling with pain as silent tears formed in her eyes.
"I know. I know everything. It's fine. It's fine, don't be sad." Y/N raised her hand and placed it on Miyeon's cheek.
"It's not fair... I love you, I love you so much... I love you it hurts... I hate the stalker's guts so much, I wanted to be with you forever, I wanted to see the end of life with you, I love you so much, Y/N," Tears fell onto Y/N's fingers as Miyeon sobbed. "I- I love you..."

Tired, Miyeon fell into Y/N's arms. Closing her eyes, she inhaled sharply.

"Let's end this, Y/N. We could continue to hide with more caution, but with the rumors, everyone would surely suspect. And then we would be suffocated by haters. You know CUBE, and you know how cruel they are... I don't want you to suffer from that." Tears staining Y/N's new T-shirt, Miyeon sniffed, inhaling her lovers' scent one last time. Pulling back, she forced a sad smile.

Tying her hair into a ponytail, she held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you...my name is Miyeon, this is my -" She breathed wobbly, "my Instagram, follow me!"

Smiling back at her, Y/N's tears rolled down her own cheeks as she wipped them away with her hand fiercely.

Reaching out to shake her girlfriend's hand, she replied.

"Nice to meet you, I'm the leader of JUST ME. My name is Park Y/N. It's my pleasure meeting you, Miyeon sunbae."

Laughing, they just stared at the sky from the swing, wondering why Cupid could be so cruel to separate them, who were nothing else but ordinary lovers.

From crossing the line of friendship to cutting a line between them, building a wall in between.

If you feel bad for Miyeon,
And want more Y/N x Miyeon content,
You can check out my Miyeon part that talks about the love between Y/N and Miyeon.
<333 always love Miyeon,
She's an angel.