How we got together (Miyeon x Y/N)

...it's was a sunny winter day. Gazing at the snow-covered houses and shops, Miyeon smiled. Taking out her cellphone, she texted Y/N. They were meeting up to go to a café together to study since Y/N is going to take her 'driver's written test' soon.

JUST ME and (G)I-DLE met in a music show when JUST ME got their first reward for "MY POWER", their debut song. Miyeon was the MC, and as the leader, Y/N was the first to reach out and talk to her. Miyeon smiled dreamily at the thought. Y/N was tearing up, and she hugged Miyeon out of excitement. After the show, she trotted over to ask Miyeon for her contact information.

They've been talking online for a month or two, and then one day, they with the whole team bumped into one another, and they just started chatting about anything at all. After another month, Miyeon, Soyeon, and Y/N were inseparable.

Today, Miyeon planned to spend more time with her beloved best friend and enjoy their holidays together.

Opening up her chat, Miyeon saw that Y/N had already replied.

________________✧٩()و✧______________

12:17

Y/N ★
Active now

See you tommorow~
*green heart x3*

I'm so excited! 01:37 ✓✓

Me too ♥︎♥︎ 01:37

Hi, are you here? 12:14 ✓✓

Yeppie~ 12:16

Unnie, where are you? 12:17

[I'm

< here coming laughing ...
______________________________________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

q w e r t y u i o p

a s d f g h j k l

z x c v b n m

!#1 , English (US) . ↵

Miyeon was trying a reply when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She whirled her head over in shock, only to see a smiling Y/N.

Miyeon blushed slightly at the sight of the younger girl. Y/N wore a woolen white sweater, a light brown skirt, and long black stockings. Her hair was in a long braid, tied with a ribbon that came to her waist, and she had a cute bear hairpin near her bangs.

"Hii, Miyeonnie~" Y/N called at her, combining her name and 'unnie'. She ran to Miyeon and hopped to embrace her, leaning against her warm body.

Pulling away, Y/N signaled Miyeon to follow her into the café.
They found a place to sit and went to the counter to place their order.

You may be wondering, aren't they idols? Why would they go to a café? Well, this café is a private café whose appearance is like a normal house. One of the close friends of Y/N is the owner of this café, and he invited her to come study here.

Miyeon and Y/N found a seat near a window at the back of the café that's bright enough but far away from the bustling streets. Taking out her iPad, Y/N whined silently, unwilling to study.

They spent a whole afternoon sipping coffee, chatting, laughing, and studying. It was memorable indeed. After all, it started to snow suddenly, as they both stopped in their work. Miyeon was getting tired of Y/N not understanding a concept after her explaining for a dozen times, but she believed the snow was fate, to stop her from being mad. She pretended to take photos as she stared at the excited Y/N, who hadn't seen snow falling for a long time. Their hands touched as they both reached for the window, them both flustered and feeling the fresh feeling of blooming feelings. Fingers intertwined, they shared the outside scenery, admiring the white wonderland together.