Dancing by the sea (Soyeon x Y/N)

(Y/N will be addressed as you now!)

The sea breeze brushed past your face, lifting your silky hair and making your dress sway in the wind.

Stroking your hair and giggling, you tugged at the end of your dress. You stepped out of your sandels and moved closer to the sea. It was quiet at sunset, where the sun painted the sky into a beautiful ombre color of pink and orange.

You were one of the only ones in this shore, coming here with Soyeon, but she is buying drinks from the bar over the side. Well, you are just embracing quietness and the beautiful scenery. Feeling the cool feeling of waves around your feet, you stared into the horizon, looking so close, yet so far.

"'Cause sometimes, I look in her eyes, and that's where I find a glimpse of us."

The speaker on the beach blanket played softly.

Tucking a stray strand of hair back behind your ears, you felt the sudden urge to sway around in the wind, feeling the cool sand and warm water.

Lifting up your skirt, you started twirling gracefully, your feet moving in the water and hair swaying along with the wind.

Never stopping in your dancing, you danced closer to the sea, feeling the sea breeze blowing even stronger and hearing the scent of the sea speaking to your nose. Watching as the sky gets dyed into a bloody orange, you stepped back and took a deep breath.

Turning over, you see Soyeon, smiling while hugging some drinks close to her body.

She put the drinks down on the blanket and walked closer to you, laughing cutely.

Also walking close to her, you locked fingers with her as you pulled her body close to yours.

Just cuddling and moving around, breaths connected, movements synchronising. You twirled her around, then stared deeply into her eyes as she faced back to you.

Slightly standing on tiptoe, she softly pecked on your lips, and you kissed back her back, arms tightening around her small body.

It was all wonderful, the wind also embracing you two, the setting sun, bringing colors into the moments, and the scent the sea has, acting as the evidence of the moment being reality.

You pulled away, and you two locked fingers as you both drank from your bottles of juice, walking along the seashore, chatting and laughing.

Oh, how I wish this moment could last forever...

But at least, it'll be a memory that none of you can forget.