Part 3

Y/N should've expected this, but... she didn't.

Staring straight to the front. Y/N frowned. Sitting in front of her was none other than Soyeon.

Turns out they both have been cast as the two side characters. The director knew they were close, so he kept it a secret to surprise them.

Well, something bothering Y/N was...well... the script. Well, here it says that they are supposed to act as if they were each others' first love. This means that Y/N would have to romanticize this girl, who is one of her best friends. Y/N heard so many stories of how taking up a role in romance drama as lovers with a close friend might damage the relationship between the two, or make things awkward, etc.

Besides, she's still dating her best friend. How would Miyeon react to that? Would she tell Y/N to decline the role? Or look sad and ask if she could switch roles? Or maybe pout and think Y/N is cheating on her?

She couldn't help but be worried about whatever would happen between them. But Soyeon seemed to pay no attention as she stared into her scriptbook thoughtfully. She was completely engrossed in her work she didn't even notice Y/N staring at her. How funny.

The briefing ended with character information, and Y/N waited until the end to walk home with Soyeon. They left the room and took the elevator down, talking about their characters.

Leaving the building, they decided to go to Soyeon's house for dinner and slightly more script checking.

"Mio ah, my dear." Soyeon said with a slight smirk, using my character's name and teasing me jokingly.

"Hey! EunHae Unnie...I want to eat that!" Y/N faked a whine as I pointed to a random takoyaki stall, teasing back at her.

"Huh? Do you want to eat that? Let's go buy some then, I guess..." Soyeon replied with a confused look, clearly not getting the joke.

Y/N was about to reply to her when
Ring~, there came her phone.

She pulled it out of her purse and checked the number. It was Miyeon, and she was calling.

Y/N nodded apologetically to Soyeon and stepped away to pick up the phone.

"Hellu, Miyeonnie~ How was the preparation?" Y/N asked, smiling to herself.

"Ahhhhh~ Y/N ahh~ I'm so tired... can you come by and have dinner with me? Or have you already had dinner? It's 11:47 after all..." Miyeon's voice came through the phone, tired but still stable.

"Oh, I haven't had dinner yet. But I was about to go eat with Soyeon at her place. We are the casts for the same drama I was talking about." Y/N said, inhaling softly.

"Aw...okay then, just know that I miss you so muchhh~ muahhhh! Love you~" Miyeon said, blowing a kiss over the phone.

Y/N smiled to herself, adoring her girlfriend's cuteness. It's just one night, it won't make a big difference. I could catch up with Soyeon tomorrow. In some distances, Soyeon was staring at the sky, playing with her fingers. Y/N smiled again, staring at her.

"Another thought, maybe I should go." Y/N suggested, frowning sadly at the cute Soyeon who was examining her nails.

"Really? I love you so much~"

"Well, see you later at your place, I brought the key."

Y/N hung up and walked back to Soyeon.

"Um...I'm sorry, Soyeon...I just remembered I have something to do... Are you free tomorrow?" She said apogetically, feeling bad.

"Oh! Of course! It's fine." Soyeon said disappointedly.

Y/N gave her a light hug and a kiss on the head, and they walked in different directions.

I hate how much of a playgirl you are, Y/N.
You're hurting them.