Part 2

"Okay, good job. You may leave now." The producer said.
"Thank you." Y/N nodded to all the staff and opened the door of the recording room.
Sighing to herself, she noted silently how hard the high note of their new song, "MY ERA" is. It is the title song of JUST ME's new album. However, it is catchy, and Y/N loves how it sounds, so it'll all be worth it.
Brushing her fingers against the white wall, Y/N walked silently along the hallway. Her next schedule is to have a quick lunch, then go to the briefing of the new drama she has been scouted to act in. Today, she will meet all the other actors and actresses. "I wonder who they are..." Y/N wondered to herself. The director has kept the cast secret to any of them, so she was deadly curious.

Sitting down in the company cafeteria, she was nearly alone, as it's quite late for other people to have lunch. she picked on her bowl of salad. Well, she gained some weight from the breakfast yesterday, which was ramyeon (calories), so she had to eat something with fewer calories to keep her figure. She sighed as she bit into the piece of vegetables. She always loved vegetables, but not these tasteless, expensive vegetables. Ugh.

At the corner of her eye, she saw Miyeon walking closer, looking around. They met eyes, and she smiled happily at Y/N.
Hurriedly walking over, she nearly tripped over a plant. Heh, typical clumsy Miyeon Unnie.

However, seeing Miyeon alone was a chance for Y/N to own her completely.
Sitting down on Y/N's opposite side, Miyeon told a staff member her order, and he hurried away.
"Y/N! Honey (jagiya), why are you coming to eat lunch so late? Don't you have your briefing soon?" Miyeon asked curiously.
"Oh, yes. I do have a briefing soon. I just finished recording our new song. What about Unnie? You look tired. Did you not sleep well yesterday night?" Y/N looked at her sympathetically, heart aching because she knew Miyeon was tired.
"Well, we just finished our dance practice for the talent show. The other members went out to Minnie's house for some vocal practice and a reailty show tonight. But not Soyeon nor me, 'cause we have another schedule soon."

Y/N raised her eyebrows. "Soyeon? Where is she going?" She asked curiously.
"Oh well... I actually have no idea! You should ask her yourself." Miyeon said.
"Oh, yeah, I should. Anyways, Unnie. You have a schedule too right, what are you gonna do?" Y/N said, picking up the last...leaf and biting into it.
"Well, I've got some preparations to do for being the MC..." Miyeon sighed softly.
"Aww...Unnie must be tired, aren't you?" Y/N said, reaching for her hand and giving it a squeeze.
"Yeah, but we got no say, right?" Miyeon chuckled, her eyes tired, yet her gaze was soft.
Y/N left her seat to put the tray to the cart. Returning, she gave Miyeon a tender hug as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist. They stayed in place for a minute or two, and then she pulled back. Looking around, Y/N saw no one around, so she lightly pecked on Miyeon's cheek, giving her a light kiss. She smiled sweetly, and Y/N stood up, leaving her warm embrace.

They said their goodbyes, and Y/N called her manager to notify the drivers that she was ready.