Part 9 (Miyeon)

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LONG TIME OF DEADNESS IVE BEEN WAY TOO BUSY WITH STUFF

This might be the last part, guys 🥺

Y/n sat on the opposite of the two drenched girls who were sipping warm sweet tea, taking a deep breath as she tapped her fingers on the couch arm in a fond rhythm. She hummed under her breath as the two girls shared eye contact with confusion.

"Sorry, guys. You must have thousands of questions and things to say." Y/n said apologetically, placing her hands on her knees as she reached to a bottle on the table and opened the cap, drinking from it.

"Soyeon, I never knew that you liked me. I'm so sorry for being so ignorant and non sensitive towards your feelings. But I care for you, I really do." Y/n said in a drawn-out whisper, sighing softly as she stared at Soyeon with sad eyes.

"We'll work this through, Miyeon. I'm sorry, Soyeon, but the feeling isn't mutual... At least not at the moment. Now that I've spent time with Miyeon, I understood that I should never, ever take someone's love for granted. If I never tell you my true feelings, you'll keep paying me attention and love. I can't keep you waiting for me. Someone else deserves you, someone else better than me. And no, I didn't say that because I don't know what to say to reject you, but it's because you really do. Someone out there will be good enough for you. You're diligent, beautiful, and smart. Creative, sweet, and caring. I hate myself for doing this, but I would hate myself even more if I let you continue liking me. I'm so sorry." Y/n said with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes as she saw Soyeon, her lips trembling as she forced a smile.

"It's fine. I understand, Y/n. Don't worry, I don't plan to force my way into your heart. I just know that there's a space for me. Just not as a lover. I'm proud to have let you know my feelings." Soyeon stood up, setting down her now empty cup. "Thanks for the tea. I should go." Y/n smiled weakly at her and nodded as Miyeon stared away nervously.

Y/n watched as she opened the door slowly and suddenly remembered that she hadn't got an umbrella.

"Soyeon." The younger girl looked back at Y/n, confused. She gasped and fumbled around with the umbrella Y/n threw to her.

"Here." Y/n gave her a gentle and genuine smile as she sent her off with her own soft words. "See you."

"See ya."

Y/n sadly watched the door close with a slam and heard the sound of footsteps trailing further until it wasn't audible. She sighed shakily as she looked back to a worried Miyeon only to see her fumbling with her fingers.

Y/n reached out gently to her and stroked her cheek. "Don't worry, Miyeon. It's not your fault. Just be at ease." Miyeon sank into Y/n's intoxicating touch and lay there limply.

Y/n held her closer and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't worry. I have ice cream here! Let's eat it!" She grinned excitedly, trying to break the unflattering silence.

Her eyes widened before breaking into laughter.

"Okay! I'm on a diet, though." She said worriedly.

"Oh, a diet. Right." Y/n stood up and moved to the mini-fridge. "I guess... you can't have ice cream." She laughed and teased Miyeon, who obviously looked disappointed. "A diet? Who cares?! Whose making their money, You or Them?"

They just cuddled while eating ice cream, experiencing the feeling of love in the air.

(Sorry for this being quite short!!! I will write a finals for Miyeon's part, wait for me!!!)