Part 7 (Miyeon)

Sorry for the long break~ I was really busy and away from my phone...

(meanwhile also working on a Y/N x Solar fanfic o(*///▽///*)q )

"Ahhh, I wanna go to Jeju Island..." Nao whined, pouting.

"Let's force CUBE into letting us take a vacation." Sachiko suggested.

Perking up, intruiged, Y/N smiled. "Right. IDLE is done with their promotions, and we haven't released "MY ERA" yet. We have about one weeks time, but CUBE might just pack out schedules with whatever random stuff. We could give it a try, though." Analyzing, Y/N said thoughtfully.

"YUQI, CALL THE CEO!" Shuhua shouted.

"HUH? WHY ME?" Yuqi shouted back.

Mockingly, Minnie said, "Because he said you were his favorite."

Miyeon, beside Y/N, smiled at the memory of the betrayal of the CEO as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck, snuggling close to her.

Soyeon found herself staring at the two, and she felt the ache of jealousy blooming in her heart.

Yuqi finally, after quarreling with her members, picked up her phone and dialed her CEO's number.

"...sure. I'll talk to the team."

Earning themselves a vacation, they shrieked excitedly as they ran around embracing each other.

*time skip to plane*

"I've never been to Jeju Island, how is it like?" Belle, who came from China, said curiously.

"Well, it's all Seas and Mountains, and the air there is so fresh you won't want to go home!" Nao explained enthusiastically.

Cuddling Qiqi, Yuqi looked out the window as Sachiko opened a pack of pocky and bit into one. Sayori tapped on Yuqi's shoulder, and they started to chat.

On the other side, Y/N is struggling whether to sit with Miyeon because Minnie seemed to be interested in sitting with her.

CAN SKIP TO HERE IF YOU ALREADY READ SOYEON'S PART

Tapping on Miyeon's shoulders, Y/N whispered and asked her who she wanted to sit with. Tensing up a little as she looked around, she whispered back, "You know me."

Tugging on her arm, Y/N pulled Miyeon to sit with her, leaving Minnie and Soyeon staring at each other awkwardly. Laughing embarrassedly, Soyeon invited Minnie to sit next to her as the older girl accepted the offer willingly.

Miyeon, staring at her feet, was secretly glad Y/N chose to sit next to her, but she looked around uneasily to check if there was anyone staring at them. Being in business class, they were surrounded by their own teammates and their managers, so there would not necessarily be other people who may see, but there was no harm to double-checking.

Laying her head on Miyeon's shoulders, Y/N closed her eyes and inhaled deeply as she smiled. Putting her arms around her girlfriend's shoulder, Miyeon smiled back at Y/N's cute face. Stroking her cheek gently, she hovered over and gently kissed Y/N on her forehead. Opening her eyes, Y/N's arms reached out and wrapped around Miyeon's neck as they sat staring. Giggling, Y/N buried her head into Miyeon's neck, and Miyeon kissed her head.

Pulling away sharply, realizing that they were still in public, they fastened their seatbelts. Staring out the window, Y/N looked thoughtful as she traced her fingers over the glass. Miyeon, who realized Y/N, who quieted down, reached out and gave her hand a soft squeeze while smiling encouragingly at her lover.

Arriving at Jeju Island, the girls tugged on their luggage as they made their way to take a cab. Soyeon, who was talking to Minnie, peeked over her shoulder to see Miyeon a s Y/N laughing, hands intertwined.

Pushing away the pinch of jealousy, Soyeon refocused on Minnie as she walked alongside her.

Getting off the cab and arriving at their cottage, they decided to start preparing for dinner, with Belle, Shuhua, Minnie, and Nao going to get alcohol, while Soyeon, Yuqi, Sayori and Sachiko go buy ingredients.

Miyeon and Y/N stayed back and planned their trips for the week.

Sending their friends off, Miyeon exhaled, satisfied with finally some quality time with her girlfriend. Closing all the curtains, she fell into Y/N's arms as their bodies stretched over the cool concrete floor. Combing through Y/N's silky hair lovingly, Miyeon put her left hand on Y/N's waist and pulled her closer. Their faces hovered closer to each other, and their lips touched.

Biting Y/N's lips gently, Miyeon melted into her. They pulled away after some time. Sitting up, Y/N pulled Miyeon up onto her lap. Y/N's arms were under Miyeon's arms and around her waist as she stared at their computer from Miyeon's shoulders.

Pointing at locations they found interesting, they put them in a list and started planning the time. Typing on the computer, Miyeon suddenly stopped.

"Y/N, I have something to tell you." Miyeon said, turning around and facing Y/N.

Y/N raised her eyebrows, urging Miyeon to go on. Gulping, Miyeon continued. "I think... we should break up."

"..."

Miyeon has never heard silence quite as loud as what she was hearing. Y/N sat in front of her as she stared into the emptiness of the hallways. Miyeon put her hand on Y/N's shoulders, trying to understand what her lover was thinking. But Y/N's eyes were soulless and dull, Miyeon could barely see any emotion out of those eyes.

Y/N lowered her head.

"W- why...? Do you not love me anymore?" Y/N asked, voice trembling.

"No! Why would you think that!" Miyeon couldn't control her tears as she jumped into Y/N's embrace again.

"The thing is... there's a stalker. And they know we are dating.

Next chapter>>>>>