Part 9 (Soyeon)

"Hey, I feel like going to a club. Is anyone coming?" Sayori asked eagerly.
"I'm down." Y/N turned her phone off and said.

Yawning, Nao said, "I think I'm due for some sleep."

Finally, they decided on Y/N, Yuqi, Sayori, and Soyeon going for the club.

As they walked over, Sayroi remembered that she had left something at the cottage, so she went back to get it with Yuqi.

Soyeon and Y/N just walked side by side under the moonlight, staring at the sky full of stars, listening to the rhythm of the waves hitting against the rocks by the seashore.

"Sooo... what are we?" Soyeon asked softly.

"I dunno, what are we?" Y/N replied with the same question.

Admitting they were both confused and lost in this position of life, they've been thinking. If they got together, they would have to break up someday if there was another stalker. If they didn't get together, then it'll be a waste of Miyeon's painful sacrifice.

They had to get together. They wanted to be together. They wanted to be there for each other.

Y/N swore that she will always protect Soyeon no matter what happens, and Soyeon swore that she will always be there for Y/N when she needs support the most.

They both pledged themselves to this relationship, so it can be assumed that they were going to BE in a relationship.

Arriving at the bar after some time of silence, they looked at each other and took a deep breath. Then they pushed open the door.

"WELCOME!" Some woman screamed on the top of her lungs.

Loud music played in the room, and there were disco lights all around. People were kissing, drinking, and dancing around the dance floor, laughing and flirting with each other.

Y/N told Soyeon to wait for her as she walked to the bar to order some shots.

Suddenly, a tall man reached for Soyeon's shoulders and asked her to dance.

Soyeon, who was surprised, stood there in shock as she looked around for Y/N, seeking her help.

"Come on, don't be such a BORE. I'm really fun." The man boasted arrogantly.

"Excuse me. She's mine for tonight, so please get your hands of my w-"
Y/N, noticing the quite tense atmosphere, has come to Soyeon's rescue.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N continued, "My, ahem, friend."

Getting the death stare from Y/N, the man stepped back and replied loudly, "Tch, why so stingy."

Giving him the side eye, Y/N gently brushed past him, Soyeon's hand in hers.

Exhaling deeply, Soyeon looked at Y/N with adoring eyes, heart once again stolen by the person who already has her heart (I know, ridiculous. But I'm a person who writes ridiculous stuff so 🤷)

Suddenly, someone stood on the chair and declared, "THIS ROUND'S ON ME!!!!" as everyone cheered after his statement.

Y/N smirked and said, "Why don't we get ourselves some drinks, we got time to lose here."

"Can't agree more." Soyeon replied, moving to the bar.

"Ugh, the world is moving around..."

You laughed as you held the hand of a slightly drunk Soyeon and left the bar in case she got even drunker.

You sat by the sea and patted the rock, telling Soyeon to sit right next to you.

It was all just the waves. Everything was quiet and peaceful as you two stared out to the horizon.

It was quite hushed until Soyeon started to speak.

"I have no idea who you are, but I feel like I want to talk to you about... something." She whispered.

Confused, you urged her on.

"Well, there's this g-... person. Spending time with them is wonderful. They're really, really kind. They took care of me even when I was tired of taking care of my whole team as a leader. They're  amazing. After a whole day of suffocating schedules, this person could still cook and send food to our dorm when we were together."

Smiling at Soyeon's too amazing description of herself, Y/N stared to the stars.

"Are you guys dating?" You asked on behalf of yourself and your curiosity.

"I dunno, we've kissed, we've held hands. We never told each other we were dating, though. Which was the thing. I really, really, want to know whether if we really are dating. But I have no idea how to ask."

She stands up and waddles to the sea, taking off her shoes and stepping into the cold ocean.

Y/N, who was worried if she would fall or something, also took off her shoes as she raced behind Soyeon.

"I'm sure she wants to date you." You said as you looked to her face. "You seem polite and cute and wholesome. Why would she not want to date you? Be confident! Call her your girlfriend!" You added.

"Seriously? How should I do it?" She asked, staring to her own feet.

You smiled to yourself in silence as you looked away from her.

"Well, if she makes you breakfast, just hug her around the waist and act affectionate. When she laughs and asks what's wrong, you can call her your girlfriend. For example, 'As your girlfriend, I should do something (some kind of chore) to help you out.' Or something. You know?"

She nodded thoughtfully.

"So, would you like to go home?"

She nodded, and you two made your way home.

Extra small story!

Sayori x Yuqi 🫶🏻

"Ma'am, why are you on the counter...?" the bartender asked Sayori, patting on her shoulders. Yep, no doubt, someone got too drunk again.

Sayori was sitting on the counter, bending over to a Yuqi sitting on the chair in awe.

"You're all red, so cute, my puppy."  Sayori wrapped her arms around a shy Yuqi. Coming closer to Yuqi, she pulled her head over so that they only had about 1.5 inches away from each other's lips.

Feeling Sayori's breath on her lips, Yuqi blushed and inched a little closer, encouraging the meet of lips.

Finally making the move, Sayori kissed Yuqi on her lips, arms around her neck, and having Yuqi's arms around her waist.

Um... because of alcohol, it was not that disney kind of kiss. So... I'm not gonna write about it.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. What did they do after they got home? Dunno.

🫣