Part 4 (Miyeon x Y/N)

Arriving at Miyeon's dorm, Y/N pressed the doorbell and fumbled to take out the key to unlock the door. But before she could get the key out of her pockets, the door opened. Standing behind the door was Miyeon in a sleeveless white blouse and grey shorts.

She pounced onto Y/N and hugged her hard. Hugging her back, Y/N pushed them forward and closed the door in case anyone might see. They were in CUBE's dorm, after all.

After taking off her shoes, Miyeon was tugging on Y/N's sleeve she led her to the small table next to the sofa where she ordered takeout food.

Putting down her bag, Y/N slid to the washroom and washed her hands.

Miyeon saw her walking back as she slipped her arms through Y/N's waist and buried her head near her neck.

Smiling at her, Y/N stroked Miyeon's soft hair gently, kissing her head.

Their hands intertwined as they were tangled in a warm embrace, Y/N felt like all her pain and tiredness had vanished in Miyeon's arms. Pulling away gently, Y/N searched for Miyeon's eyes as she edged closers to her, their faces close to each other. Feeling Miyeon's warm breath on her face, Y/N closed her eyes and pulled Miyeon into a kiss. Letting go of Miyeon's hand and wrapping her arms around her neck, feeling her warmth.

Tongues battling, hearts beating. Y/N made a silent wish that this moment would last forever.

However, they were already out of breath as they pulled away from each other. Breathing deeply, Y/N stroke Miyeon's cheek lovingly with her left hand, her right hand moving to lock fingers with Miyeon's left hand.

Both of them left the embrace almost at the same time, holding tight to each other's hands as they fell to the sofa.

"Shall we eat?" Miyeon asked, flustered, still a little out of breath.

"Yeah, we should. It's pretty late." Y/N agreed, smiling.

I honestly feel so bad for soyeon.
Dumb Y/N

(I hate writing this story in a third person's perspective because she and her are so confusing. If anything isn't clear, feel free to ask through comments)