~ "Caught red hāñđěđ" ~

Jake looks down at the table.
"Uhm- Sean- your uh- your hand and- and my hand uh-"
"Hm?" Sean looks down at their hands. "O- oh. Sorry, dude-"
"It's- it's okay,"
"You guys done yet?" Milo asks from outside the door.
"Just a moment, Milo!" Jake says. He looks back at Sean.
"Need something?" Sean asks.
"Uhm- Sean can I-" Jake is interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Seannn-! Your dad wants youu-!" Milo shouts through the door.
"Oh uh- Jake tell me tomorrow. Meet me in the park on our way to school. I should probably send you two home before it gets dark," Sean gets up. Jake nods, his face had fallen a bit.
Jake and Sean exit the room and Jake grabs Milo's hand. Sean leads the two downstairs and out the front door.
"Get home safely, please," Sean says.
Jake shivers a bit. It was cold and his jacket wasn't really very thick. It doesn't help that it was nearing the colder season already.
"You okay?" Milo asks, looking at his brother.
"Yeah it's just a bit chilly," Jake responds.
Milo grins, and dances around. Rubbing it in Jake's face that he had a nice warm sweatshirt and Jake didn't.
"Here, you can give it back tomorrow," Sean slides his hoodie off and hands it to Jake.
"You sure-? This is like- your favorite hoodie," Jake says, an eyebrow raised.
"And you're cold. I'll sacrifice my hoodie to keep you warm, dumbaa-" Sean catches himself, keeping note of the twelve-year-old.
"He curses more than you, don't worry." Jake mutters, sliding the hoodie on. It was atleast two sizes too big.
"Ah that makes me feel a bit better then," Sean says, chuckling.
"Well we best get going now," Jake says with a sigh. "Otherwise Milo will starts yelling he's hungry."
"Yeah my dad wants my help with something so I gotta get inside. I'll see you at school tomorrow, Jake," Sean pats Jake on the head and ruffles his hair.
"Stop taking your tall-ness to your advantage.-!" Jake complains.
"Tall-ness isn't a word, last I checked," Sean teases before waving goodbye and walking into his house.
Jake was blushing a bit, but he started to lead Milo down the street, walking toward their house. Milo was laughing and Jake was trying to get him to shut up.
"That looked so gay!" Milo wheezed.
"I will slap you across the face, damnit-!!" Jake shouts, embarrassed.
"I'll tell mom," Milo says nonchalantly.
"You little-"
"Brat? Bitch? Roach? Wench? Amazing brother?" Milo grins.
"I was going to say 'grubby asshole' but those work too,"
Milo gasps dramatically. "HoW dArE yOu?!"
"Shut up, you annoying child," Jake groans.

**yeah yeah its the THIRD update in a day <3 hehe, goals be damned. Short chapter 🤭🤭**