~ "Extra Bonus Chapter" ~

Jake Stares at himself in the mirror, feeling a little self-conscious.
"God, I look so..." Jake tries to think of a word.
"You look beautiful, dear," Mrs. Sterling says, putting a gentle hand on Jake's shoulder. She was wearing a pretty navy-blue dress with a pair of black heels and her hair pulled up in a nice bun. She had some white flowers sticking out of the bun.
Jake smiled softly, looking at his mom. He had on a white suit with a black flower in the jacket pocket, and a pair of black dress shoes. His medium length hair was braided. He still had an undercut, but the hair on top of his head is longer now. He still dyed the ends a pink-ish orange.
"Thank you, Mom," Jake replies, turning and hugging her.
"Sean is a lucky man to have you," Mrs. Sterling murmurs, smiling.
"More like I'm the lucky one," Jake responds, chuckling.
Milly and Hailey burst in.
"Jake!" Milly shouts.
"Yes?" Jake stares at the pink haired girl. Or... devil, as everyone else calls her.
She was wearing a black tank top with some camo pants and a matching camo denim jacket. Her hair was halfway pulled into a ponytail.
Hailey looked more put together, wearing a baby blue skirt and suit jacket, with a white blouse underneath. Her hair was blushed out and curled.
"It's your big day," Hailey says with a smile.
"Yeah,'' Jake nods, chuckling.

~~~

Sean sits down on the couch in the room he was in, fixing his tuxedo jacket.
He was wearing a black tuxedo with a blue flower in the chest pocket. His hair was brushed out nicely and for once, he wasn't wearing headphones around his neck.
"Knock knock," Mr. Everett says, entering the room.
"Hey Dad," Sean looks up.
"Heya, kiddo. It's the big day, huh?" Mr. Everett sits next to Sean.
"That it is. When I gave Jake that promise ring two years ago, I didn't think we'd ever actually make it to this point, and now it's here and I'm so happy," Sean mutters.
"Your mother is probably very proud of you,, even if she isn't here for you," Mr. Everett responds.
"Yeah,"
"Hey, tall guy," Zander says, walking in. Luke followed like a puppy at his heels.
Zander was wearing a dark purple tuxedo with his hair combed and trimmed up. He was short as ever.
Luke on the other hand was wearing a button up white shirt with some black dress pants, and a pair of black sneakers. Classic Luke.
Daisy followed them in, wearing a pretty light pink dress with her hair tied up in some complex ponytail.
Then, right after those three, Bethany bounded into the room.
She was wearing a purple flowery dress and her hair was done nice, her mom had let her use a little makeup.
"Hey, bethy," Sean says, smiling.
"Sean!" Bethany gets up on the couch and hugs him.
"You ready, flower girl?" Sean asks.
"Of course!" Bethany grins and responds.

~~~

Jake knocks Milo in the head.
"Don't be stupid," Jake mutters, a hand on his face in embarrassment. Milo had just made some stupid comment infront of their dad's wife, or their stepmother.
"But it's true!" Milo pouted. He was wearing a black suit with white and gold accents.
Jake messed up Milo's hair with his hand and then grabbed the flowers, getting ready. The ceremony starts soon.

~~~

Sean watches Jake walk down the aisle, a warm blush coming over his face. Jake looked amazing.
When Jake reached the altar, Sean took his hand and kissed it.

~~~

"You may now... kiss the groom," the officiant says.
"I love you," Jake whispers to Sean.
Sean pulls Jake close gently, kissing him lovingly on the lips.
In the background Milo is making belching noises and Bethany is squealing, Hailey, Milly, and Luke were clapping while Zander just rolled his eyes, but he was smiling. Daisy jumped up and down a few times, clapping.
Mrs. Sterling wiped tears from her eyes while Mr. Everett just smiled.
Jake and Sean walked over to one of Sean's family members, whom Sean wanted Jake to meet.
"Jake, meet my cousin Katie," Sean says, motioning to the girl. Katie smiled.
Katie smiled. She looked really pretty. Her long, curly, dark hair was pulled back into a half-up half-down ponytail, and she was wearing a knee length blue skirt with a black sweater. She had some gold bracelets and earrings on too.
"Nice to meet you, Katie," Jake says, smiling.
"Finally meeting Sean's 'love of his life' after he blabbered about you nonstop for two years," Katie says pointedly at Sean.
Sean rolls his eyes, "I still haven't met your girlfriend, but I'm not complaining."
Jake laughs a little before Milo walks over.
"Are you guys finally done being gay? Dad wants to talk with Sean, and uh- Zander wants to talk with Jake for some odd reason." Milo states.
"Best not to keep Zander waiting, I'd hate for him to appear under our bed tonight," Jake says, still laughing a little. "It's nice meeting you Katie," Jake walks away.
Katie waves, grinning.
"I've best get going before I'm pulverized," Sean mutters, walking away.
Milo and Katie look at eachother.
"You're officially my best friend." The two say nonchalantly.

~~~~
A/N - Hey guys! I hope you like this little glimpse of the future~! Katie is actually a featured character, being a very dedicated reader of this story. So thank you thatskindagaybro69 for reading so vigorously! It makes me very happy that my stories are reaching their readers in a good light to the point I'm willing to add readers into the story! I hope you like the physical description I came up with for you, by the way. And to everyone else who reads, thank you! This is no where near the end of the story, but I think you guys deserved this after the disappointment that it wasn't an actual engagement ring last chapter. This is one of my longest story chapters yet, and I hope to make more long ones at some point. Some of you readers have been around since the story's start, when I updated atleast twice a day. Now that school is ongoing, it's been every two days to once a week. (Sorry)
So thank you all for enjoying my writing! Cya next time!