~ "Goodmorning, <3" ~

Jake yawns and rolls over, still asleep. He hugs onto Sean, who was just waking up.
"Mmph-" Sean sits up and looks at Jake, smiling softly and blushing.
Jake was sleeping peacefully, Sean didn't want to ruin that. But at the same time, like any normal person in the morning, he needed to use the bathroom. He slowly gets out of the bed, doing his best to stay quiet.
Once he's out of the bed, he kisses Jake's forehead and walks out of the room.
A few moments later, Jake stirs back into consciousness. He sits up, rubbing his eyes.
"Huh-?" Jake looks over at where Sean had been. He shrugs and gets out of bed, going down to the kitchen to pour himself some cereal. He sits down at the table and munches on a bowl of Rice Krispies. His mom's almost empty bottle of wine was sitting on the counter. He chooses not to look at it.
''Jake-?" Sean asks, entering the kitchen.
"I'm in here," Jake answers, smiling. Sean walks over to him and hugs him from behind, obviously still tired.
"Hi," Sean mutters into Jake's hair.
"Hello," Jake replies, smiling warmly. He takes another bite of his cereal. Jake can feel Sean's warm breath on his head as Sean hugs him close.
"How did you sleep?" Sean asks.
"I slept well, how about you?" Jake responds. He rubs Sean's hand.
"Very well," Sean answers, chuckling a little bit.
Milo walks into the room rubbing the sleep from his left eye.
"What's going on here?" He asks, bouncing his eyebrows.
"Milo, shut up." Jake says, rolling his eyes. Milo starts to laugh.

~~~~~~~
A/N: Such a short fluff-filled chapter <33 really happy with myself right now ✨️
~~~~~~~
A/N 2: Milo knows what's up 🤫😏