~ "Official..?" ~

Jake walks into the music club room, his bag slung over his shoulder. He looked more confident than usual, which was really saying something.
"What's got you so ready for a monday?" Zander asks, leaning against the back wall.
"Ah nothing!" Jake answers, a small bead of sweat on his brow. He wipes it off and puts his things down. "I'll be back. I have to go find someone,"
"Okay-?" Zander replies, rolling his eyes. Luke comes into the room and the two start flirting, giving Jake the ability to slip out.
Jake walks down to hall,or, more or less runs. He runs straight into Sean, who was on his way to the music room. Jake grins and pulls Sean into the empty history classroom.
"Woah woah-" Sean catches his balance as Jake shuts the door almost completely. He looks at Sean.
"Heyy," Jake says, grinning stupidly.
"Did you need something?" Sean asks, chuckling. Jake nods and takes a deep breath.
"Sean. I uh- I decided-," Jake starts.
"Decided what?''
"Let me finish!" Jake scolds. Sean laughs and zips his lips.
Jake sighs and says, "I decided that- uhm, if you're willing to- w- we can uh... fuck- you understand what I'm trying to say, right-??"
"Hm, no. Elaborate please," Sean says, a small smile playing at his lips.
"Damn it-" Jake looks Sean in the eyes and mutters, "Sean. If you're okay with it, and want to, I'm open to uh- being- being a couple-.."
Sean blushes and pulls Jake close, into a warm embrace. Jake hugs back, smiling softly.
"I'm definitely open to that," Sean says quietly. He let's go of Jake and backs up a step, bending down and putting his hand under Jake's chin. He kisses Jake gently on the lips.
Jake's eye widen for just a moment, but he gives in and kisses back.
After about ten seconds, they pull apart, Jake's face red and Sean's cheeks a bit pink.
"W- we should get to practice-" Jake mumbles.
"Are we going to tell them?" Sean asks.
"We can," Jake answers. Sean nods and the two of them walk out of the classroom, headed toward the club room.

"YOU WHAT!?" Zander shouts in disbelief, his eyes wide.
"Wow-.." Hailey mumbles, a light smile on her face.
"FINALLY!" Milly yells, punching the air a few times.
Luke smiles and says, "good for you,guys!"
"Sean... Jake... relationship... no-." Zander mumbles. Luke shakes his head.
Hailey hands Milly and Luke each 20 bucks.
"What's wrong with it, Zander?" Jake asks, confused.
"Sean is too good for the likes of you," Zander says dramatically. Jake starts to laugh. Everyone else,including Zander, joins in.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: fun fact, at this point in time, Zander and Jake are friends, though Zander doesn't like admitting it.
~~~~~~~~