~ "Darling~" ~

Jake walks into the music room to find Milly and Luke freaking out, Zander curled up in the corner, and Hailey losing her shit.
"The hell-?" Jake asks, setting his bag down.
"JAKE!! THANK LORD SATAN YOU'RE HERE!" Milly shouts at the top of her lungs. She starts to shake Jake violently.
"SEAN IS BEING ODD TODAYY-" Milly screams, still shaking Jake. Jake pushes her off and rubs his head.
"Speak slower," the blonde mumbles.
"Sean is being weird today. He was looking for you, I'm scared for you, but go find him. He went to the roof. Save Daisy. She isn't expendable like you are." Milly says.
"EXPENDABLE!?" It was Jake's turn to shout now.
"JUST GOOO!!" Luke yells at Jake, before he starts sharpening one of his spare drumsticks absent-mindedly.
Jake was shoved out the door by Milly, who slammed the door and yelled:
"SORRY! JUST A LITTLE PROTECTION!"
Jake sighs and shakes his head.
"Not how I expected today to go," He mumbles.
Jake walks up to the rooftop to see Sean laying on one of the benches and Daisy standing awkwardly nearby.
"Sean what, excuse my language, the hell is going on with you today?" Daisy asks.
"Nooothing~" Sean responded. His voice was a bit deeper today, and more melodic.
"Sean?" Jake says, getting closer. Sean sat blot upright and walked quickly over to Jake, picking him up.
"HEY- WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-" Jake squirmed in the taller boy's grasp. Sean chuckled and sat down on the bench, Holding Jake on his lap.
"Hello," Sean murmurs, resting his head on Jake's shoulder.
"Wh- what are you doing-" Jake mutters, his face turning red.
"Cuddles~" Sean says softly.
"Well- I- uh- you shouldn-" Jake gets cut off by Sean moving and kissing him on the lips. Jake turns as red as a tomato.
"Hehe," Sean smiles sleepily and puts his head back in the space between Jake's shoulder and neck.

A bit later...

"Seannnn come onnnnn- we only have one class leftt-!!" Jake whines, still stuck on Sean's lap.
"Mmmnoooo-" Sean murmurs.
"Did you get enough sleep last night? You usually don't act like this. ARE YOU ON DRUGS!?" Jake squirms again.
"Shhhhh, I'm tired~" Sean mutters, putting a finger on Jake's lips.
"So not enough sleep," Jake manages to say, Sean's finger still on his lips. "I will bite your finger."
Sean moves his finger and goes back to being cozy with his face in Jake's shoulder.

~~~~~
A/N:
Sorry about the time gaps between updates! This is my little for you since I suck at actually being on time with my chapters. I have a lot to do at school right now, so yeah, anyway! Hope you liked this one!
~~~~~~