~ "Dinner." ~

Jake lays on his bed and turns his phone back on. There was an unread message from Sean.

'Sean <3'
Hey-!
'Jake'
Heya, whatcha need?
'Sean <3'
Wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me tomorrow <33
'Jake'
Sure, I'd love to!
'Sean <3'
Alright then, see ya tomorrow
'Jake'
See you then

Jake smiles. Lunch with Sean sounds nice to him.
"Jake! Mom is home! And she brought take-out!!" Milo calls from downstairs. Jake sits bolt up right. He loves take-out.
"Coming-!" Jake stands up and rushes out of his room, stuffing his phone in his pocket.
"Hey, honey. Anything interesting happen today?" Ms. Sterling asks as Jake sits down and starts eating.
"Oh uh- we decided on a new song for the next performance for the school. And erm-" Jake stuffs his mouth full with food and eats it.
"Jake and his crush spent like twenty minutes alone on the rooftop!!" Milo exclaims.
"Oh? You mean that sweet Daisy girl?" Ms. Sterling replies.
"No. Some senior guy. He's in the Music club with Jake," Milo responds.
"Milo-!!" Jake hisses, his face turning red.
"Well,I'll have to meet this boy then. But I'm glad you two hang out. Does he know how you feel?" Ms. Sterling was asking all the questions.
"Uhm- yeah thanks to Milo." Jake grumbles.
"Hey you should thank me! Milly told me when she went to check on you two, you were kissing!" Milo says, throwing his hands in the air.
"MILO-!" Jake exclaims, his face becoming the color of a tomato.
"Hm," Ms. Sterling doesn't say anything for a moment before she starts to giggle.
"M- mom?" Jake says, confused.
"Oh my baby boy is growing up so fast," she says between every few giggles.
"MOM-!" Jake shouts, embarrassed.
"Haha!" Milo starts laughing.
"Gah! Screw you guys," Jake mutters, taking his food and getting up. He walks off to his room, grumbling.
He can hear his mother and brother laughing and giggling downstairs as he sits in his room eating. When he finishes eating, he slams his head down on his desk.
"Damn you, Milo!" He groans.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: heh, 357 words. So short right now 😅🤌
~~~~~~~~
A/N #2: I'll write a longer one later/tomorrow/sometime soon. [Very likely it'll be today or tomorrow]