Happy Anniversary Pt3

Feeling all of the tears dry up from your body you reluctantly pull away. Grimacing slightly as you see the wet spot you left on his shirt.

"Sorry…I shouldn't have done that." You say as you wipe your face. Feeling too embarrassed to say anything more you pull your shades over your eyes and begin to bend over to pick up the forgotten bags from off the floor. Glancing down you pause when you see his pants…… Miguel notices you staring at his lower region and he quickly crosses his hands in front of him.

There was….no there is a very noticeable bulge there. While you were just crying your eyes out he was getting hard… You laugh in disbelief.

"You're fucking sick"

"Don't act like you don't know what you do to me" he says as he rolls his eyes removing his hands from in front of the noticeable bulge in his pants. As soon as he realizes how harsh and mocking his tone was you can see in his face how much he regrets saying it. His eyes dart back and forth from yours waiting for your reaction

“I-I can’t do this with you”

“Dammit love, you know how hard it is for me to-”

Not wanting to see his punchable face any longer you grab your stuff and begin to walk out of the food court. Now under different circumstances, you would've enjoyed the thought of Miguel getting hard solely because of your touch but not this time. Not while you were crying your eyes out because of all the pain that he caused you. Then you wonder if he really had anything to say to you or if he was just planning on making something up so he can get inside your pants again.
You know Miguel would never lie to you, he never did once give you a little white lie, or any lie for that matter when you guys were together.  There's no way he would start lying to you now but if it wasn't for the fact that you guys ran into each other today you are more than certain that he wouldn't have reached out to say anything in order to fix his mistake. He would've just allowed you to suffer with the feeling that he didn't want you anymore, with the feeling that you weren't good enough for him.

8 hours left

Not caring about anything but making your way back home. You ignore the weird glances that are thrown your way as you stomp out of the mall. You don't have to turn around to know that the asshole is following you.

"Come on how can you get mad at me for something that I can't control"

You say nothing as you continue to walk to your house.

"You know what it's fine I didn't feel like having this conversation with you in a food court anyways"

"Pussy is everywhere Migs, I don't know what you thought but I'm not sleeping with you. I’m not going to hate-fuck you…nada none of that…tu entiendes?”
(Tu entiendes= You understand)

He stops briefly at the sound of you saying his nickname, the nickname that you gave him. "I never once said anything about me fucking you"

"For the love of God Leave. Me. Alone" You can feel his heavy footsteps getting closer to you

"Shit I forgot how stubborn you are.........listen it's just been so long since I've had you in my arms. I can promise you I wasn't-”

“Leave. Me. Alone” He just keeps on talking and talking you just wish he could just shut up. Thankfully the mall isn't that far from your place. You pick up the pace, the length of your dress plus the height of your shoes causes you to stumble a bit.

“Careful baby”

“Fuck off,” you say while flipping him off. As you see your house in the distance you dig into your bag for your keys. Being so done with this whole day, being so done with him all you want to do is go home and take a nice long shower to wash your emotions away.
You finally make it to your place fumbling to open the door out of the corner of your eye you see him standing a few feet away leaning against the wall and staring at you. You're not letting him in, he could sleep outside for all you care. Still fumbling to open the door you curse under your breath. Why is this happening to you right now?