Happy Anniversary Pt 4 (SMUT)

The kiss is nothing but sweet, it's rough, hot, and fierce just the way you like it. Hands are roaming everywhere. His hand is no longer on your throat, he's cupping your ass and your breasts almost painfully. All you manage to do is run your fingers through his hair tugging on it roughly.

"You're mine you hear me mine" You groan at his words but you know that's not enough

"Say it, say your mine Cariño don't play with me" You try your hardest not to smirk as he tugs your head back forcing you to stare into his eyes. The grip on your hair tightens when you say nothing.

"Say it"

"I'm yours Migs all yours" he grunts in approval as he begins to give your neck love bites, kisses, and your pretty sure hickeys as well.

" It took me everything in my power not to rip that dress off of you baby. You look so damn good." You moan in response wrapping your arms around his neck as he pulls you in closer by your waist.

"Tits sitting so perfectly, ass so round just waiting to be slapped," he says as he takes one of his hands from your waist to squeeze one of your breasts, the other hand giving your ass a small squeeze before he gives it a harsh slap. Causing your body to jerk forward

"Miguel...."

"You started it" You lean in to bite his ear you're sure you can feel his grin as he hums in response. Pulling away from you he grabs one of your hands and drags it up to his lips and presses a light kiss. His eye contact never wavered

"Twirl f'me"

"What are-" is all you managed to say as he lifts your hand above you twirling you slowly

"Need this image of you installed in my brain baby" his eyes slowly undressing you from top to bottom. Your dress is so tight it shows off every hypnotizing curve of your body leaving nothing to the imagination. You feel a blush accompanied by embarrassment creeping up your cheeks as you feel the heat of his intense gaze.

"Is this really necess-"

"Do you care about the dress?" Shit with those words alone you know what he's about to do.

"No you can-" he doesn't even let you finish as he's grabbing the top of your dress with both hands pulling it apart and ripping it down the middle in one swift motion. You are so glad you are wearing a matching set today. As you are now left in nothing but your bra and panties. You try not to cover yourself up with your hands as you are left stuck again under his intense gaze.

"So fucking perfect." He says as he closes the distance between you two. Grabbing you by the waist he gives your ass another squeeze before he drags his hands down your thighs.

"Up"

Knowing what he wants you drape your arms around his neck and lift yourself slightly off the floor knowing that he can do the rest. You wrap your legs around his waist and pause briefly to look at him from a different angle. You both pause for a moment to stare at each other. That moment feels like forever as you look into his eyes he takes his hand and brushes a loose curl away from your face. His eyes narrow slightly and he looks away from you. You know he does that when he wants to ask you for something.

"What is it Migs" you say as you take your hand to turn his face to you. Allowing your fingers to rest on his jaw. He takes a deep breath before he speaks

"I wanna....I wanna make love to you mi cariño...."

..........What did he just say.........

You know you shouldn't but you can't help it as a laugh emits from your mouth. There's no way he just said that to you.