Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT9

You and Miguel walk side , by side as you catch up with your group. Everything happened so fast that you can't even wrap your head around it. You're with Miguel....like you're actually with him does it mean that you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend now or....?? Honestly, you shouldn't even be thinking about that yet you still have to talk to him about everything your fears and your restrictions. Even if you gave him a small explanation he needs and deserves the full story. You are pulled out of your thoughts when you hear the chatter of voices becoming closer and closer.

At the end of the winery, you stay by Miguel's side the whole time. You listen and interact with the businessmen who come up to him seeking a new business partner, new deals, and new partnerships. You came to learn very quickly that a lot of people know Miguel and a lot of people want to do business with him. You strongly believe that maybe over 30 men came up to Miguel and out of the 30 there were probably 6 men who he actually wanted to do business with. When the event finally came to an end Miguel led you out of the mansion with a small hand on your back.

When you arrive at the hotel before entering the lobby you feel his breath on your neck as he whispers into your ear. "You can go in first there are still a few things I need to get before we go to the dinner" His deep voice causes shivers to travel down your body.

You turn around to look at him "Oh do you need help I can-"

He shakes his head. "No I got it plus you take a while to get ready and we have to be there for 8"

You nudge his shoulder "I do not take long if anything you don't spend enough time getting ready"

"Mmhm just go inside and get ready f'me" You stare at him briefly before giving him a smile as you turn on your heels to walk away. Before reaching the lobby you turn around to find him still looking at you.

"I'm only going because I want to and not because you told me to" You shout at him

"Whatever you say mi sol" He shouts back at you as the lobby doors close behind you.

•°~°•

Walking inside your hotel room you rapidly take off your heels eager to kick your feet up and relax but you know you have to get ready again. You go inside the bedroom to freshen up your make-up and fix your hair sitting in front of the floor-length mirror again. You decide to put your hair up allowing some curls to frame your face before you hear the door opening. Not bothering to look because you know who it is you go back to fixing your hair. You hear some rummaging around before you hear the bathroom door opening and closing.

When you're in the middle of touching up your make-up you hear Miguel coming out of the bathroom.

"Your dress is on the table and I'll be downstairs waiting for you when you're done." You turn your head to look at him your eyes drinking in the sight. He's wearing a royal blue suit with a light brown waistcoat. His hair is slick back minus the few strands that are sticking up paired with his glasses. His muscles bulge against the suit as he leans against the door staring at you.

"You look nice, is the dinner really that fancy?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Dunno but the restaurant is"

"Alright well I see you downstairs" Expecting him to leave you continue to fix your hair but you turn to face him when you still feel the heat of his gaze. Dammit, you always grew nervous under his gaze.

"W-What is it?" You stare at him as you place your hands on your lap.

"If you don't like the stuff then let me know I have a backup plan in the car."