Just A Secretary Workplace AU Pt 2

"Don't make me repeat myself" he rasps as he pulls out his car keys and walks away to get his car

You quickly cancel your Uber and you begin putting your arms through his suit jacket that reaches to the middle of your thighs. You annoyingly pry the hair from your lips as the wind blazes through the night. Why the hell is it so cold outside? It's only September. You fully turn around facing the street as you hear a car pulling up. It's a sleek Black Mercedes Benz EQS. You can see the red color illuminating the car from the inside against the windows. You stand there in awe. It's a beautiful car and expensive too. You always wanted a Mercedes Benz maybe not an EQS cause it's way outside of your budget but still, you can't help but fantasize the thought of you owning one.

He rolls down the passenger window "Are you expecting me to open the door for you? Get in." Andddd asshole Miguel is back. You roll your eyes but you can't help but notice the way his eyes travel down your frame as you're pretty sure his suit jacket looks like a big oversized dress on you. Opening the door you get in the passenger seat making sure to buckle your seatbelt, angling your body away from him as you take in the beautiful interior of his car. Damn, even the car just smells like him, it smells like his cologne, it smells earthy with a hint of mint and sandalwood. You try not to stare as you see him out of your peripheral unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt and rolling up his sleeves with one hand as he uses the other hand to steer.

You feel oddly comfortable and safe in his presence. You let out a deep breath as you rest your head on your window pulling out your hair from your ponytail letting it cascade down your back and over your shoulders placing your hair tie on your lap. Even though you're in the car you still feel cold. You still feel a slight breeze.....is the-does he have the air conditioner on?

"Hey uh..... is the air on? Can you maybe turn it off? I'm cold"

He glances over at you looking at how you're hugging yourself in his jacket. Miguel knows that when you give his jacket back it's going to have your smell all over it. He knows he's not going to wash it in hopes of savoring your smell. He says nothing in response to your question. If he turns on the heat he'll know that you'll take off his jacket and of course, he loves the sight of you in it. This is the closest he's going to get to seeing you in his clothes for God knows how long. Just the sight of you sitting in his car with hair long enough to wrap around his hand twice, your frame being engulfed by his jacket is enough to send a wave of arousal straight to his cock. He silently groans at the feeling not now, not while you're a few feet away trapped in his car, not while he still can't touch you.

"Uhhhh Mr. O'Hara," you say as you gently place a hand on his forearm slightly lifting your head off the window. Maybe he didn't hear you.

He grits his teeth. "Don't touch me" You immediately draw your hand away.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm anemic and it's really really cold right now and I think that the air is still-"

"Is Her Highness still making requests? I think you're forgetting that I'm your boss, not the other way around" His voice is laced with annoyance as he continues to keep his eyes on the road. What's his problem? Feeling slightly annoyed you turn your body to face him

"Listen I-I don't know what's your problem but all I'm asking you is to see or check if the air is still on I'm freezing. I didn't ask you to drive me home so please cut the attitude....Sir"

The car comes to a halt at a red light and he slightly turns his head to face you. He immediately wishes that he didn't. His hazel eyes met with your beady eyes.......and he doesn't even have to look down and see how more of your thighs are exposed as both your skirt and his jacket are hiked further up your thighs. He slowly turns his head away, his both hands now gripping the steering wheel. He's not some hormonal teenage boy, he's just a 32-year-old man who hasn't had sex in 1 year...and 5 months, and the sight of a woman's thighs shouldn't turn him on. So why is he so hard right now? Keeping his eyes trained on the road he taps his fingers waiting for the light to turn green.