Honeymoon with Miguel ☀️💍

"Just A Secretary" 2nd Epilogue

You do not have to read Just A Secretary to read this. It's just basically 99% smut and 1% plot. ANDDD Thank you for checking in on me lovelies<333

Summary: You and Miguel are celebrating your honeymoon in Hawaii when he gets jealous and decides to remind you whose ring is on your finger. MDNI

Tags: Pure fluff, and Miguel getting jealous, 3.7k words, (For Smut) P in V, light choking, cunnilingus

EDIT: Super sorry that I forgot this but a quick shout-out to @ExoticB_utters for giving me that extra push to write this! I already planned on writing one but was unsure so when they commented that I should write one I knew I had to!! SO THANK YOU!!

You put on your sunglasses as the sun beams on your face the smell of the ocean hitting your nose. "Where are we going again?"

"We are going to take a tour of the island first then hit up the local shops, stop for lunch, go back to the hotel, and then dinner on the beach" His hand snakes around your waist as he places a kiss on your forehead.

"I can't believe you planned all this, you're going to be tired before the day even finishes"

"What, we're going to have so much fun. I've never been to Hawaii before" You both begin walking over to the designated meet-up spot with the tour guide. "I have on a business trip" He puts his hands over his eyes as the sun begins to block his vision. Letting out an exasperated breath you grab his sunglasses that are tucked in his shirt and put it on for him. He places another kiss on your forehead right as the tour guide walks up to you guys.

•°~°•

Surprisingly there are other married couples with the tour guide as well. There are 4 to be exact and including you and Miguel there are 5. Everyone mingles amongst each other and you come to the realization that you and Miguel are the only ones that are newlyweds and all of the couples aren't shy of showing their displays of affection towards each other. You were able to make a friend, Amanda, and her husband Noel. You and her talked for a bit getting to know each other while everyone mingled excluding Miguel...of course. He stayed by your side the entire time while you and she spoke, tapping mindlessly on his phone while his hand lingered on your waist.

Finally making it to the local shops all the couples disperse and decide to regroup in 2 hours. You're standing in a souvenir shop looking at postcards to send to your sister. "I don't like him"

"Huh?" You turn to look at Miguel only to find him with a scowl on his face. "Amanda's husband, I don't like him, he's looking at you too much" Laughing to yourself you ignore him as you pick up a few cards to admire them. Turning to him you ask him which one you should pick. When he points to one right as you put the other one down Amanda's voice reaches your ears. Your brain doesn't have the time to process Miguel's next movements when you feel his hand on your neck as he pulls you in.

He places an eager kiss on your lips causing you to sigh at the feeling. When he pulls away he has a smug look on his face and you don't have to guess that it's because Noel is somewhere nearby. His hand lingers on your neck as you try to gather your thoughts. "How old are you again?"

He taps on your wedding ring before picking up a postcard of his own. "You're my wife"

"We don't have to make out in the store for people to get that idea Migs" You hear him mutter 'Whatever' under his breath before you both move on to a different section. Getting the souvenirs that you want you both decide to get some snacks to eat during the remainder of your trip. When it's time for you guys to regroup both of Miguel's hands are full of bags.