Hush Hush Mafia Miguel AU

Summary: After your closing shift you see something that you shouldn't have. You do all that you can to get away in hopes of never seeing him again. But what happens when the ruthless leader of a Spanish Mafia in Nueva York has no intentions of letting you go?

MDNI 18+

Tags: this is another one that's just pure smut and like 1% plot. Sorry!, very unhinged Miguel, mentions of sexual assault(Miguel stops it immediately), age gap, the reader is indicated to be 21+ Tags for smut: breeding, rough???, breath play 4.4k words

P.s I literally started writing this today and finished today....the brain was braining ig LMAO

•°~°•

Staring at the clock you let out a deep sigh. It's only 10:45 pm. You still have 15 more minutes before you can leave and close up for the night. As of late you've been getting the closing shifts and you're not sure how you feel about that. This neighborhood isn't that great and it's worst, especially at night. There are only a few customers left as you scan the room you realize there are 5 to be exact. Truthfully you don't even know why so many people are still here it's a coffee shop for goodness sake. When the bells above the front door chime you claw your way out of your thoughts and pester on a fake smile.

You take sight of the man in a crisp black suit. It looks expensive that's one thing for sure and as he gets closer he smells expensive too. Honestly, he doesn't look like he belongs here; he should be at one of the more upscale coffee shops a few blocks down.

He's definitely an older man, the few streaks of gray in his hair giving him away. He's very attractive, he can be no more than what 10 years older than you. You take him in from head to toe biting your lip as you watch his muscles straining against his suit. You always wondered what it would be like fucking an older man too-

"Are you done checking me out or do I need to take my business elsewhere?" Oh shit shit shit.

"Don't flatter yourself I was just...um admiring your suit" Mmhm yeah real smooth girl.

"What can I get for-" He cuts you off and hands you a black card...what the hell who is this guy?

"Just a medium black coffee" You slowly nod before swiping his card and walking away so you can make his coffee. It's a little weird to have a black coffee this late at night but who are you to judge? Walking back over you hand him his coffee and he takes it from you without even another glance he doesn't even allow you to say your ending greeting cause he's out the door. Your eyes follow him till he disappears around the corner. Dammit, he was easy on the eyes. You hope you can see him again.

•°~°•

Finally, your shift is over so you close up locking all the doors before you go to take out the trash. To make things easy for yourself you decide that taking out the trash last would be easier so after that all you can do is go straight home. Putting the store keys in your bag you let down your curls from the tight ponytail that you had all damn day. As you walk further and further down the alley you begin to grow uneasy. You can't help but feel like someone is watching you. Deciding to quicken your pace you throw the garbage into the trash can holding onto your skirt before your other hand begins to clutch the straps of your bag.

Turning around you walk the way you came from but pause as you hear voices from behind you. You open your mouth to say something right as you hear something hitting the ground with a thud followed by a laugh that sounds so forced. Maniac even. Moans and groans float down the alleyway and over to you and you can't help but take a step closer. You know that you shouldn't. You would always yell at that one character in the scary movie for doing something this dumb and here you are doing the exact same thing.