Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT 10

Miguel has you sitting on the edge of the tub as he turns on the shower. You're basking in the afterglow as you fiddle with the necklace that he gave you. You can't believe you just slept with Miguel....your boss and you loved every moment of it. You stare at him while he holds his hand under the water trying to check the temperature. As your eyes trail down his body you stop on his slightly hard cock and you remember how it reacted when you kissed Miguel just moments ago.

"So he can react to me now?" Miguel looks down at you confusingly before he follows your eye line and realizes that you're staring at his cock.

"Kiss me again and find out" You gasp at his words and you turn away from him crossing your hands over your chest. You can feel your face heating up in the process.

"I'm going to pretend like I didn't just hear you say that. Anyways can you get out I have to pee" You slowly begin to stand up, grateful that your legs stopped shaking as you brace yourself on his forearm. As you rub your thighs together you can feel just how sticky you are. You need to take a shower ASAP.

"No, I'm going to take a shower" You roll your eyes at him as he pulls your hair tie out of his hair placing it on the counter. You watch as he runs his fingers through his hair pushing it out of his face.

"I can't pee if you're in here Miguel"

"I just fucked you raw and you're worried about me hearing you pee?" Your mouth hangs open at his words. You already know he's going to remind you every chance he gets. You try to hide the smile on your face but you fail miserably the second you look into his eyes.

"Get out" You begin to push his chest expecting him not to budge but he does.

"No" Despite his words he allows you to continue pushing him toward the bathroom door.

"You can come back in when I finish just let me pee" You hear him mumble under his breath as you close the door on his face. You laugh as you turn around to go and use the toilet but stop when you see your reflection. There are two large hickeys on the right side of your neck. You sigh, these are going to be annoying as hell to cover up. You walk over to the toilet to do your business.

After washing your hands you step into the shower and call out to Miguel. When he finally enters the bathroom he immediately joins you in the shower standing behind you. You slowly turn around to face him. His shoulders are practically the width of the shower.

"You're too big for us to both be in the shower" You lean past him to grab the body wash.

"Not my problem" He grabs the soap from out of your hands and gets a washrag.

"Turn around" You give him a confused look.

"Miguel?"

"Turn around mi sol" You reluctantly turn around facing the shower head. With hot water streaming down your face, you close your eyes to savor the feeling. Your eyes shoot open when you feel a washrag on your back. He's bathing you?

You turn your head to look over your shoulder. "Miguel that's not necessary" You feel a hand on the back of your neck as he turns your head forward.

"Let me do this" You sigh as you feel him washing your arms, the back of your legs. Just for tonight, you think to yourself. You feel him turning you around by your waist and you hear him inhale before he begins to wash the front of you. You watch him as you feel him drag the washrag from your neck, down your arms, and over your breasts. When you feel his touch linger on your breasts you immediately meet his eyes except he is not looking at you one bit. His eyes are trained on your breasts that he's currently foundling.

"Behave"

"I'm trying" You stare at him and take in his appearance. It's like he spends all his days in the gym. His shoulders are broad and you're sure he has a six-pack. Damn, maybe it's 8. Your eyes rake down his body and you land on his happy trail. It looks the same as when you accidentally saw a glimpse of him in your apartment when he was changing into the top you gave him. Then your eyes land on his slightly hard cock. You guys just had sex shouldn't it have deflated a little or something? Go limp? He startles you as he bends down and begins to wash your legs. He picks up your feet and you brace yourself placing a hand on his shoulder.