Chapter 2

It was their first day at the club and the group could not find them anywhere. "They're late! Extremely late! What if they bailed?! What if they told everyone about Haruhi?!" Tamaki panicked as he ran around. "I think we should give them a few more minutes," Kaoru said, leaning against Hikaru. "Besides it's only five minutes," Hikaru chimes in.

"That's five minutes too long! That's it, I'm going to search for them!" Tamaki proclaimed, but before he could embark on his journey, the doors were shoved open. "Come on! Move! You're so damn heavy!" (Y/n) complained as he dragged Sukuna through the doors. "Listen, it's not my fault we're late. Geto strictly said to not lift anything heavy!" Sukuna retorts.

"But that does not include yourself! I am not going to carry you everywhere, because your lazy ass is abusing me!" (Y/n) exclaimed with a frown. "Says the one who lifted a car! By the way, when were you going to tell me Mahito was being creepy? I would've had his ass handed to him!"

"That's not the point! I–" (Y/n) was quickly interrupted as he was yanked away from Sukuna, causing his brother to fall. "You're finally here! Daddy was so worried about you!" Tamaki said as he spun around with (Y/n) in his arms. Sukuna hissed as he gripped the arm he landed on and cursed at Tamaki.

"Please, let go! Let me go!" (Y/n) cried as he quickly shoved Tamaki off of him. Tamaki stood there with a pale face as (Y/n) rushed over to Sukuna. "Are you alright, brother? How are your arms?" He asked worriedly. Sukuna stands and he takes off his school uniform to check on his tattoos. He's wearing a tank top underneath the uniform as he checked his arm.

"They look fine, I think, Geto is going to have my head," he grumbled. Not looking forward to Geto's wrath. "Woah, cool arm tats, are they new?" Haruhi asked as she pointed at his arm. Sukuna nods and gets ready to put his uniform back on. "Yeah, I got these last-" A sound of screaming girls is heard, making Sukuna glance back to see girls by the door.

"Oh my gosh! His shirt is literally sticking to his body!" "Ah! I can't take the sight! He's so hot!" The girls muttered among themselves as they eye Sukuna like candy. Sukuna looks disgusted as he quickly puts his uniform back on, earning a chorus of "awes". "Now, you two are new, so you two need to know the rules here," Tamaki said, snapping back to himself.

"Here we go..." Haruhi murmured with an annoyed look. "We are rich people and as rich people, we have a lot of free time. So, we decided to make this club! Our motto is to make every girl's heart skip! There is never a sad girl leaving this club" Tamaki said as he spun around and posed like a model. "I regret ever stepping foot in here," Sukuna said, staying beside (Y/n). "You're not separating us, I refuse to be surrounded by girls alone like some...some weird entertainment."

"Don't worry Suki-chan, Tama-chan won't separate you!" Honey assured as he bounced over to the (h/c)-haired twins. "Uhm, wait, so what exactly are we doing anyways?" (Y/n) asked, a bit confused. "That's a good question, my cute, adorable, son," Tamaki said as he wrapped an arm around (Y/n).

"Please... Don't call me that," (Y/n) meekly pleaded as he lowered his head. On cue, Sukuna takes Tamaki's hand off of (Y/n) and wraps his arm around his twin. "You got a death wish, no means no you molester," he growled at him. The crowd of girls murmured amongst themselves as they watched from the entryway. "That's so cute! He's protecting his brother!" "That one is such a cutie! So shy too!"

Sukuna holds (Y/n)'s face, looking to see if Tamaki hurt his twin. "Oi, you alright? Why didn't you push him off you?" Now see this is normal, but Tamaki is throwing flowers their way as Kyoya is messing with the lighting. Making this a... Suggestive scene. Some of the flowers landed on (Y/n)'s head as he stared at Sukuna with dotted eyes.

"I'm alright brother, it's not that big of an issue, you know I'm not confrontational" (Y/n) murmured as he glanced to the side. "AHHHH!!!!" The girls squealed, feeling their hearts pound, while the orange-haired twins pouted to the side. "Tch, you'll be the death of me one day, looking out for you," Sukuna said as he ruffled the flowers out of his hair. "And where the hell are these flowers coming from?!" Tamaki made a squeak as he quickly hid the bag of flowers behind him.