Chapter 19

Summertime time, a time when Sukuna can finally relax away from school and forget about the club's existence. Sukuna lays on his side as he sleeps comfortably in his bed. A blissful dream plays out in his mind, one where he is picturing his blessing. It is a nice dream where the two are living the lives they wanted and nothing can tear them apart.

His dream was quickly interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing right next to his ear. He growls as he reaches for his phone and answers it. "What!?" Sukuna yelled, clearly annoyed. "SUKUNA!! HARUHI'S GONE!! SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY ROBBERS!" Tamaki screeched through the phone, nearly breaking Sukuna's eardrums.

Sukuna immediately hangs up and tries to go back to sleep. Just as quickly as he hung up, the phone went back to ringing. Sukuna just opens his phone and then immediately closes it to silence it once more. But, that did not work as the phone continued to ring. Sukuna then throws his phone into the wall. Finally, the phone went silent, as it was no longer functional.

Just as he thought he was safe, he heard the padding of feet heading straight for his room. "Sukuna!! Haruhi's missing! We have to help her! Come on! Let's go!" (Y/n) demanded as he frantically attempted to usher Sukuna out of his room. Losing his last bit of patience, Sukuna punches the wall closest to him, his fist going through it and creating a massive hole. Sukuna growls under his breath as he slowly sits up from his bed.

(Y/n) went still as he stared at Sukuna with wide eyes. "If Haruhi was actually kidnapped," Sukuna starts out slowly as he doesn't face (Y/n) yet. He then slowly looks at (Y/n) with red, angry eyes. "There is no way I would send your ass to rescue her." (Y/n) shrunk back slightly and smiled nervously. "But then who is supposed to help her?" (Y/n) asked meekly. "The police you shithead!" Sukuna snapped as he lay back down, pulling the blanket over his head.

"But police never actually do anything! Remember? When Mahito was harassing me?" (Y/n) argued trying to get his brother to change his mind. Sukuna screws his eyes shut, trying to block out (Y/n)'s words. Even though (Y/n) didn't mean it this way or did not understand, it stabs Sukuna in the heart that he failed his twin. And (Y/n) expected the police to help him? Not him? His own twin?

"I went to the police twice and they told me that I had no evidence and they can't do much against cyberbullying" (Y/n) informed with a frown. "Well he's not hurting you anymore, is he?" Sukuna asked. He had to pretend he had no part in Mahito's disappearance. "Well... No?" (Y/n) muttered a bit unsure. "That's good, his worthless ass probably found another person to victimize," Sukuna grumbles as he sits up from his bed.

"That's not a good thing!" (Y/n) exclaimed, looking horrified for the person possibly being harassed by Mahito. "Better someone else than you," Sukuna said, unapologetic as he lay back down. "Now for the last time, Haruhi was not kidnapped, go hang out with your friends we're supposed to be on summer break."

"If you say so..." (Y/n) muttered, not liking the idea that Haruhi might be kidnapped while he was off hanging with his friends. Suddenly, there was a loud whirring sound of a helicopter flying down towards their yard. "(Y/n)!! Sukuna!! We need to find Haruhi!!" Tamaki yelled through a megaphone. "What the fuck?!" Sukuna yells as he gets up from his bed to go to the window.

Right outside the window is Tamaki riding the helicopter. It's surprising that the thing wasn't damaging the home's wall. "Get on!!" Tamaki yelled as he held his hand out to them. "Fuck no," Sukuna deadpans at Tamaki and closes the blind on him. "I told you that wouldn't work," Megumi's voice came from the megaphone, sounding a bit distant, but loud enough for Sukuna to hear.

"Hey, was that Megumi?" (Y/n) questioned with dotted eyes. Sukuna immediately opens the blinds to see his boyfriend is in the helicopter as well. "Megumi?!" Sukuna screams in shock. Megumi casually waves with a blank expression. "Unhand my boyfriend you asshole!" Sukuna yells. "He agreed to help rescue Haruhi, so we're going to rescue her!" Tamaki informed as Megumi shook his head to indicate that he did not agree to this.