Chapter 10

The sound of (Y/n)'s giggling woke Sukuna's mind as the harsh sun loomed down at him. Sukuna covers his eyes immediately from the harsh sunlight and sits up from the chair. He groans and looks for his twin. Instead, he was met with a face full of water, as Hikaru sprayed Sukuna's face with water. "You little shit!" Sukuna yells as he gets out of his chair and chases after Hikaru.

As he ran after Hikaru, he didn't notice the lack of people around the pool, too focused on catching up to Hikaru. Is it him, or was the orange-haired bastard faster than usual? When he lost Hikaru around the corner, a different twin ran out and shot more water at Sukuna. "Kaoru!" Sukuna hissed as he chased after the other twin.

"To slow!" Karou cackled as he slipped around the corner, passing by Tamaki, who held a squirt gun. Sukuna is charging at Tamaki, who looked ready to crap himself. "AHH!" Tamaki screamed as he scrambled away, only to slip on water and slide right into a Tiki statue. Sukuna sighed angrily as he looked for the two culprits.

But, his search was interrupted by a loud alarm blaring off, as the TIki flashed red. "What the hell was that?" Sukuna questions. In response, the earth below him started to shake and a large wave surfaced from the pool. It was so large, it was a miracle it stayed in the pool. The wave was heading straight for (Y/n), who was playing in the water, oblivious to the danger.

Sukuna's eyes widen and he begins running towards (Y/n). "(Y/n), (Y/n) move!" Sukuna yells, trying to get his attention. It seemed like his brother couldn't hear him as the water kept getting further and further away. Or was he just not fast enough to get to the water?

As the wave swept through, the last Sukuna saw of (Y/n) was the horrified look on his face. When the water settled, there were no traces of (Y/n) left. "(Y/n)!" Sukuna yells as he follows the river's path. His vision clouded with worry and haze, as he seemed to search the surface of the water for any signs of life.

Only to be briefly stopped by large alligators, blocking his path. Kyoya actually placed alligators in here?! Sukuna's eyes widen again, but they then quickly narrow because no reptile will stop him from getting his twin! As he got close to the alligators they snapped their jaws at him, narrowly capturing him in their jaws. He leaps over them, one of the gators nearly grabbing his ankle. Sukuna avoid their jaws, running from the reptiles, and continue down the river path.

As he effectively got around the alligators, the water path came to a halt, stopping at a glass wall. Sukuna pressed his hands against the glass, wondering where the hell (Y/n) went. He should've been in this area. Sukuna notices that he can't see the outside world beyond the glass, not even his own reflection.

Maybe it's something Kyoya implemented into the enclosure he's in. Not that it mattered much, as he still needed to find his brother. Stepping away from the glass, he looked around for any signs of his brother. Somehow, his eyes caught onto visible watermarks in the shape of footprints. How he had not noticed them before was beyond him.

Sukuna follows the tracks, rushing as he does not know if (Y/n) is okay or not. The trees around him seemed to get thicker and smoke started to cloud the ground, forcing him to squint in order to see the footprints. He forces himself to squeeze through the thick trees and bushes, calling out (Y/n)'s name. "(Y/n)! Brother! Answer me!"

"(Y/n)– Gah!" Sukuna's call was cut off as he stumbled over something. Regaining his balance, he looked over at the thing that tripped him. Below him lay a large tiger, blood coating the ground around it. His eyes widen when he sees the dead animal and he doesn't know what to make of it. Tigers are tough animals, dangerous and absolute killing machines.

As he looked closer, he noticed something sticking out of the tiger's mouth. It looked a lot like a human hand. Sukuna begins to panic. "No, no, no, no, no!" Sukuna panics as he begins frantically searching the area. That's when he spotted (Y/n), lying lifelessly against a tree, covered in blood.