Chapter 4

"It's so good to see here tonight, my little lambs. The Ouran Host Club would like to bid you welcome" Tamaki greeted the audience with a curt bow. On cue, all the lights turned on and the musicians started to play. Sukuna is weirded out by how Tamaki called all the guests lambs. "Is he going to sacrifice them or something?" Sukuna asked (Y/n).

"I hope not, it might ruin my ruin my appetite" (Y/n) mumbled as he squeezed his empty stomach. "As always ladies, the Host Club is here for your entertainment, so I invite you to dance to your heart's content. At the end of the dance, one lucky contender will be chosen for tonight's Queen. The Queen's reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our King" Kyoya said passionately.

"Is that really a reward...?" (Y/n) mumbled unsure. "Of course it is, any girl would want a kiss, unless... You're jealous" Tamaki said as he leaned in close to (Y/n)'s face. Sukuna shoves him back. "Stay away you blonde rat, if you kiss him I'll have your head on my wall," Sukuna hissed at him. "Yeesh, keep that up and you'll get no girl to love you" Tamaki shivered as he backed away from Sukuna.

"But Sukuna isn't into– Mph!" (Y/n) was quickly muffled by Sukuna's hand, stopping him from continuing. "I should've known your big mouth could never keep a secret," Sukuna hissed in (Y/n)'s ear, loud enough for him to hear. "You guys should show a little more enthusiasm," Hikaru and Karou said as they slid over to them.

"I'm not really the party type" Haruhi mumbled with a deadpanned look. "I'm not either," Sukuna mutters. "Believe it or not, (Y/n) is not a party person either." The orange-haired twins and Haruhi looked at him in shock. "Really? But he looks excited right now" Haruhi noted as they gestured over to (Y/n), who visibly vibrated with excitement, too excited to notice he was nervous too. "It's because I'm here, if I wasn't he would be hiding somewhere now," Sukuna explains.

"Last time we went to a party I got separated from him, when I was looking for him I couldn't find him anywhere. Turns out he was hiding by the food stand" he said, earning blank looks from the trio. "Of course, he would," Karou said with crossed arms. "Why am I not surprised?" Hikaru said, also crossing his arms.

"Speaking of food, is there fancy tuna here?" Haruhi asked curiously. Suddenly, Kyoya's pen snapped and all the club members attention was on Haruhi. "Why did they act like she said she was having a stroke?" Sukuna said, wondering why they reacted like that.

"Awe you poor thing" Hikaru and Karou cooed as they rubbed their cheeks against Haruhi's hair. "I don't know, but I'm hungry, want to go get some grub?" (Y/n) asked as he pointed behind him. "Anything to get away from these creeps," Sukuna said, leaving the group with (Y/n). The Itadori twins make their way to the buffet and Sukuna glances at (Y/n).

"Do not eat all the food," Sukuna orders him. (Y/n) had already stuffed something into his mouth, giving a muffled "huh?" to show he wasn't listening. "I said do not eat everything, I know you can eat three buffets in one sitting!" Sukuna tells him, glaring at him. "Buf hyyy" (Y/n) asked with a full mouth. "Because there's not enough!" Sukuna snaps, understanding what he said. "If I wasn't here, you could probably eat the whole kitchen, utensils included!"

"It was one time!" (Y/n) exclaimed after clearing his mouth. "You inhaled a damn ladle! A ladle!" Sukuna grumbles as he grabs some food for himself. "I thought it was edible, you know, like one of those edible bowls" (Y/n) grumbled as he grabbed more food. "I'm going to pretend you did not say that," Sukuna spoke, disappointed.

It wasn't long before the hosts started to dance with the guests. Everyone, aside from Honey, danced gracefully. "Do you wanna dance with me, Sukuna?" (Y/n) asked innocently as he held his hand out. Instantly a light shined on them and petals flowed through the air around them. "I don't know (Y/n)," Sukuna sighed, looking unsure.