Chapter 6

Once again, the club members are dressed up in fancy clothing, this time they're wearing Kimonos. The Itadori twins wore another Ying Yang design, where Sukuna is in a black kimono with silver-fish designs, while the other half, the pants area, was white. While (Y/n) was the opposite, a white kimono with black fish designs. Sukuna was hot under all this clothing layer and such.

He grumbled under his breath as he fanned himself, waiting to shred these heavy clothes. "Isn't this amazing! We get to wear amazing clothing and eat a bunch of food!" (Y/n) said happily as he leaned against his brother. Sukuna grunts under his breath, a scowl resting on his expression. He is still bitter that this club almost cost him his boyfriend. If someone does something so stupid or idiotic, he will most likely end up in prison.

"Is he alright? He looks grumpier than usual" one of the girls noticed. "He's fine, he's just mad about the picture books" (Y/n) assured them. "Alright muy children, next week we are dressing as princes! So bring your most princely outfit you got!" Tamaki announced as he walked past the (h/c)-haired twins. Sukuna ignores Tamaki as he sips on some of the disgusting tea. He tries to think of something to calm him down, to just get this day over with so he can go cuddle Megumi.

As Tamaki spewed about club activities for next week, Sukuna could feel eyes peering in on them from the club room entrance. He raises his brow as he sees a girl standing out the doors, just peering into the club. (Y/n) instantly noticed Sukuna's lack of attention and peered over Sukuna's shoulder to see what he was looking at. "What are you looking at, brother?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"Someone is watching the club," he tells (Y/n). "Huh?" (Y/n) questioned as he looked at the entrance, behind the entrance door, was a girl shyly staring at them. "Oh! Hello!" He greeted her as he waved at the girl, accidentally spooking her. Thanks to (Y/n)'s loud personality, everyone else in the club noticed the girl as well. Hikaru and Kaoru immediately go up to her, holding roses. "Why are you hiding dear flower?" Hikaru asked. "Why not come inside and join in the fun?" Kaoru asked, smirking.

Sukuna turns away, uninterested as Tamaki is berating the twins for using such tactics to flirt with the lady. Despite flirting with the lady as well, getting up into her personal space. "Is this day almost over?" Sukuna asked (Y/n), grumbling. "No, we still have an hour left," (Y/n) answered as he looked at the nearby clock.

"No!! Don't touch me! Your phony!" The girl suddenly screamed, smacking Tamaki away from her. Tamaki grips his face as he looks bewildered by the accusation. "What do you mean I'm phony!?" He asked, shocked. "Just as I said you're phony!" She exclaimed, pointing at him. "I find it hard to believe someone like you is the prince character of this host club!"

Sukuna smirked as he watched Tamaki's ego shrivel up and crumble as Renge spouted insult after insult at Tamaki. "Eesh did she have to hit him?" (Y/n) asked, cringing, watching Tamaki shrivel to the floor. "I'm just sad it wasn't me who hit him first," Sukuna spoke, smirking. (Y/n) harshly nudged Sukuna on his side, silently telling him to shut up. "Ah! Kyoya!! My one true love! My fiancee" the girl exclaimed with a look of pure love and engulfed him in a hug.

Kyoya has a blank look as everyone turns to him, looking for answers. "You have a fiancee?" (Y/n) asked, with a cute tilt of his head. Tamaki was instantly in the corner, looking gloomy and growing mushrooms. While the Hitachi twins started ushering all of their guests out of the club room.

~~~

"So... She's not your fiance?" (Y/n) questioned, a bit confused as he watched Renge run around like a headless chicken spewing nonsense. "No, I believe she's in love with an in-gam character that looks like me" Kyoya explained while adjusting his glasses. "She's an Otaku!!" Tamaki screamed in despair, feaking out the Hitachiin twins. "Otaku?!" Karou exclaimed, panicked. "I've never seen one!!" Hikaru cried out, also panicked.