Chapter 17

It's the first day back in the club and Sukuna is already being put into a costume. Of course, he had to be matching (Y/n). They were wearing what looked like Police Uniforms. "This is some bullshit," Sukuna said, sighing. Well, at least it's not a dress this time. When the door opened, a cute little girl entered the room, looking lost.

"Hey, Sukuna, look, a child," (Y/n) said as he pointed at the kid. Sukuna walks up to the child and looks down to her. Though he's behaving normally, he looks downright terrifying to her. "Flee this place kid, it's pure evil in here," he tells her. "Sukuna! Don't scare her!" (Y/n) scolded him as he smacked Sukuna on the head.

"Yes, don't listen to him, we are glad you are here. My little lost kitty cat," Tamaki said with a charming smile to the young lady. "Ugh," Sukuna said in disgust at Tamaki's words. The little girl stared at them with large innocent eyes. "A Yakuza!" The girl exclaimed as she pointed at Sukuna. "...BAHAHAHA!!" (Y/n) let out a loud laugh, unable to hold it in. Sukuna hits (Y/n) on the head, silencing his laughter.

The little girl then looked at the club members next. "A reverse harem!" She exclaimed, causing almost everyone in the club to go pale. "How the fuck does she know that?" Sukuna questions, raising a brow. "No way she said that, I think I heard wrong. It's almost as if she said reverse harem," Tamaki chuckled nervously.

"It's definitely water in my ears," Hikaru said nervously. "Yeah, no way a cute little girl said that," Karou said, chuckling. "There's debauchery here," the little girl said, making everyone go pale again. Sukuna couldn't help but cackle. "I like this kid!" He laughed, finding the child amusing. "Of course, you would," (Y/n) mumbled as he shook his head.

"Oh! You're the glasses character!" She said as she pointed to Kyoya. "You're the boy-lolita and the stoic," she said as she pointed at Mori and Honey. "Twinsest!" She said as she pointed at Hikaru, Karou, Sukuna, and (Y/n). "And the bookworm!" She finished as she pointed at Haruhi. "Ew, that's those two only, (Y/n) and I, are normal," Sukuna said, looking disgusted at being lumped with the orange dumbasses.

"Least you didn't get labeled as bookworm," Haruhi grumbled, unhappily. The girl ignored him as she turned her attention to Tamaki. "Big... Brother? My brother's blond, You must be him!" The girl exclaimed as she jumped into Tamaki's arms. "That poor girl," Sukuna said, shaking his head. "She has no idea this dude is a predator."

"I am not! She is clearly confused and lost!" Tamaki exclaimed, offended. "So, she's not your sister?" Hikaru and Karou asked, confused. "No? I'm an only child," Tamaki corrected, looking just as confused as they were. "Could be a sister from another mister," (Y/n) chimes in. Sukuna sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "(Y/n), stop watching those American movies," Sukuna grumbles.

"But, they do look alike. They are both blond," Honey chimed in, looking as innocent as ever. "Do you think my character is superior to Big Brother?" Kyoya asked with a thoughtful look. "Could be an adoption and she was looking for Tamaki," Sukuna said, shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe he got an early birthday surprise and the gift is a little sister."

"I mean... She does look cute..." Tamaki muttered as he held onto the girl, who refused to let go of him. "And she seems to know you well," (Y/n) mutters. Sukuna shrugs his shoulder. "Or the fact that he's blonde is making her choose him as her brother," Sukuna said as he tapped the girl's shoulder. "Listen run, like now, this guy is a creep and would be a bad brother."

"Sukuna! Don't tell a child that!" (Y/n) panicked, as the little girl stared at Sukuna confused. "Yeah! How could you say that to my little cute sister?" Tamaki said as he covered the girl's ears. "Hello? Ever heard of stranger danger!" Sukuna snaps. "The innocent need to be kept safe from you!"

"Hehe, he's funny!" The little girl giggled, too young to understand a word Sukuna was saying. "What's your name?" (Y/n) asked the girl curiously. "Kirimi! And I'm 5!" The girl answered as she held up five fingers. "Kirimi, did your mom and dad let you come here to meet your big brother?" Sukuna asked, speaking in a gentle tone. Because if this toddler cries it will be a nightmare.