Chapter 7

(Y/n) couldn't sleep at night, so he got up from his bed and wandered down to the kitchen. "You're worthless" "It's your fault" "No one loves you". These insults plagued his mind, making him frown. He shouldn't believe the lies told to him. He's not worthless. "What do you bring to the table?" He didn't do anything wrong. "You're the reason he's suffering". His family loves him. "Why should they?"

"Shut up" (Y/n) muttered as he gripped his head. He refuses to believe the voice's words. It's all in his head, he shouldn't bend to the pressure. Yet, a small seed of doubt grew into his mind. 'What if he's right?' "No!" (Y/n) yelled suddenly, chucking his glass cup into a wall. "Shit..." He muttered as he realized what he had done. Rushing sounds of footsteps are heard heading his way.

(Y/n) turns to see Sukuna looking around in worry and frustration. Worried someone hurt his twin, and angry someone has the balls to fuck with his twin. But when Sukuna only sees his twin, no one else, and broken glass, he can only be confused. "What the hell was that?" Sukuna questioned, confused.

"Uhm... I slipped?" (Y/n) meekly answered with a large grin. "You slipped? On what?" Sukuna asked, lightly glaring at him. Sukuna looks around for any spill just so he doesn't slip and fall. "Uh... Oh! I should clean that up!" (Y/n) said as he quickly bent down and started grabbing the glass shards with his bare hands. "No, don't grab the glass with your hands dumbass!" Sukuna exclaimed as he rushed over and grabbed (Y/n)'s wrists.

Unfortunately, he was too late, as (Y/n)'s hands were covered in cut marks from the glass. But that wasn't the reason (Y/n) had a downturned expression. Sukuna sighs as he sees his twin's hands bleeding and helps him up. "Come on, let's get that cleaned and bandaged," Sukuna said I'm a softer tone.

"Okay..." (Y/n) mumbled as he shuffled his way to the sink. As the water ran against his bleeding hands, (Y/n) just silently stared at nothing. He really didn't mean to cause his brother more issues. "I'm sorry..." (Y/n) whispered, loud enough for Sukuna to hear. Sukuna doesn't reply, also lost in his own world. The protective brother instinct drives through his veins as he practically bandages (Y/n)'s hands entirely. Shallow cut? It's getting a band-aid. Another shallow cut? Band-aid! No cut is going unbandaged!

"Uhm, brother, I think that's enough bandages," (Y/n) interrupted, noting how his hand basically looked like a cast. Sukuna blinks as (Y/n)'s voice brings him back. "Oh...Yeah, I guess I went too far," Sukuna mutters. "Well, just keep them on and...." Sukuna noticed another cut and placed another tiny band-aid on it.

(Y/n) chuckles at his brother's antics and takes a band-aid from Sukuna. "Boop," (Y/n) giggled as he placed it on Sukuna's cheek. Sukuna smiles at his twin's antics and is glad to see him smile. "Next time you're cleaning glass, use a broom brother," Sukuna said as he ruffled his hair and left to get the broom.

"Tamaki isn't a broom!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he noticed the picture of Tamaki on the broom when Sukuna came back with it. "I'm pretty sure he is!" Sukuna argues as he sweeps up the glass shards. He wishes he got a picture of Tamaki suffering so that it would look like the glass shards are hurting the picture of Tamaki.

Sukuna chuckles darkly as he pictures using Tamaki as an actual broom to sweep up large shards of glass. "Brother..." (Y/n) whined, pouting at him. "What, I'm not doing anything," Sukuna said as he threw the glass away. "You're being weird with that Tamaki picture. One would think you have an obsession," (Y/n) argued. "Excuse me? Whoever thinks that would have the smallest brain on earth," Sukuna said, offended by (Y/n)'s words.

"But you have a picture of Tamaki on your trashcan! It's weird!" (Y/n) argued. "I don't know why that bugs you, he's just fulfilling his life as a garbage can," Sukuna waves him off as he grabs a snack. (Y/n) grumbled as he leaned against his twin's shoulder. "Do you think the club is wearing fun clothing today?" He asked curiously. Sukuna shrugs his shoulders with a scowl on his face. "I don't know but I am really contemplating walking in front of a bus to avoid going to the club," he grumbles.