Chapter 14

Sukuna had no words to describe what he was looking at. Sitting by his feet is a small child, with large puffy cheeks, big round golden brown eyes, and short fluffy (h/c) hair, looking about ready to cry. "Oh shit don't cry," Sukuna said as he tried to keep the kid calm. What was happening? Why does this kid look familiar? Oh god someone stole DNA from him and gave him a baby!

"A-Are you... Are you mad at me?" The child sniffled as he wiped his face with his sleeve. Why would Sukuna be mad? All he did was go into a chemistry room looking for (Y/n) and only found a fucking child! ...No fucking way. "Kid, what's your name?" Sukuna asked as he picked the child up and kept him at arm's length.

"(Y-Y/n)..." The child responded with a small hiccup. "What's your name, Mr?" He asked curiously, clearly never hearing the term stranger danger. Sukuna has no idea what to say, much less tell a child what's going on. "Well (Y/n), my name is Sukuna and I'm... Your older brother," he mutters, trying to let the information sink in.

(Y/n) tilted his head to the side, confused. "You have the same name as my brother! We're twins," (Y/n) informed happily. Sukuna pulls (Y/n) closer once (Y/n) looks happy and more trusting of Sukuna. "Oh that's great, um shit okay um," Sukuna trails off as he looks around the classroom. He pressed (Y/n) against his side with one arm as he tried to figure out what happened.

"Big brother? Where are we?" (Y/n) asked as he looked around, gripping onto Sukuna's shirt so he wouldn't get separated. "We... Are at my school, I wanted to show off that I have a cool little brother," Sukuna said as he looked at notes left by other students. One of the notes had the title "De-aging" and an empty glass bottle next to it.

"That means I get to meet your friends? Is my twin here too?" (Y/n) asked curiously, excited to go explore. "Oh um your twin is arriving just a little bit late, don't worry your big brother will keep you safe," Sukuna reassures (Y/n). He wondered what Megumi would think of this situation. "Okay! Maybe you can meet him! But, he doesn't like people much," (Y/n) said, pouting. 'You got that right,' Sukuna thought, trying to figure out if there's a cure. But he's not a chemistry person.

(Y/n) started to get bored so he wiggled out of Sukuna's grip and ran towards the door. "Woooaaah!! This school is so big!!" (Y/n) exclaimed in awe as he entered the hallway. "(Y/n)!!!" Sukuna yelled as he ran after him. "Awh! Where's your parent little kid?" A girl asked as (Y/n) caught the attention of other students. So many students surrounded (Y/n), that he was starting to get overwhelmed.

(Y/n) tried to back away from the girl only to nearly run into someone else. There were so many people. His breathing got harsher as he felt like the walls were closing in on him, and tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he tried to stay strong. But, (Y/n) couldn't hold back the loud sob, which quickly turned into hysterical crying.

The crying didn't last long as someone picked him up and tucked him securely to their chest. "Oi, back the fuck off! Unless you want your ankles broken!" Sukuna shouted at the students. Instantly the crowd backed away, not wanting to test Sukuna's patience. But, some of the girls couldn't help but swoon over how protective Sukuna is towards the child.

(Y/n) gripped Sukuna's shirt, muffling his sobs in the fabric as he tried to calm himself down. "I have you. You're okay," Sukuna reassures (Y/n) as he ruffled his hair and walked away from the crowd. "Wow, who knew you'd stand up for a strange child," a familiar voice said. When Sukuna turned towards the voice, he spotted Hikaru with the club arriving behind him.

"Is it me or does that child look like you?" Karou asked as he leaned down to get a better look at (Y/n). "You had a child?!" Tamaki exclaimed with a look of horror. "Shut up dumbass, I have a boyfriend remember," Sukuna huffed at him. "Do you think I got him pregnant or something?"