F*ucking The Girlfriend's Mom On The Kitchen Counter.

[Warnings ⚠️:
Older woman.
Girlfriend's mother.
Creampie kink.
Age gap. (M- 20, F- 38)
Straight, WxB]

••••••

- Calvin's pov:
Sandra and I have been dating for the past 3 weeks, almost a month, though it's only sex most of the time.

I had my dick deep in her cunt on our very first date.

We might call it love but it's only really attraction.

Yesterday, she told me she wanted me to meet her mother, Bianca Olter.

She's a 38-year-old divorcee. Bright blue eyes, big tits, thick ass and thighs. A whole course meal. She's a thick white woman.

One look at her and it had my dick stirring awake.

I was kinda into older women. Most of the girls I dated in the past were three or four years older than me. Though I was always dominant in bed.

The dinner rolled down slowly. I stole a few glances at Bianca who was in a tight black tank top and it looked like her tits could pop out any moment.

I eye-fucked her all while my girlfriend sat beside me.

She was hard to not stare at.

I don't understand how someone could leave a woman like that. Her ex might have been blind. I was dying to get a piece of that ass.

As night approached, Bianca proposed that I stay for the night because it was getting late. I wanted to protest but Sandra made me give in.

***

I yawned as the sunlight seeps through the curtains, stretching my arm to grab Sandra's boob, I frowned when I couldn't feel her. I slowly opened my eyes to see her side of the bed empty.

Great, I wanted a quick fuck before heading home.

I groaned, running a hand through my hair and sat up, the sheets falling to my waist and the cold air bites my naked skin.

I grabbed my boxers and put them on, before collecting my clothes that were scattered around on the floor and putting them on.

I head down to the living area to give Bianca a quick goodbye before leaving.

I see her in the kitchen and stop dead in my tracks. My semi-erect dick stands up at the sight of her in the kitchen in only a pair of satin white shorts that gave me a good view of her plump asscheeks.

Her top was also in white satin clinging over her body, I could clearly see her tits. My hands itched to knead them.

Blood rushes to my dick and it throbs painfully. "Oh hey, good morning, Calvin" She beams at me when she sees me standing there like a statue.

I force a smile and greet her back. "Hey..." My voice was strained and hoarse. My throat felt dry and I couldn't keep my eyes off her plump tits.

"Do you want some coffee?" I find myself nodding, she chuckled and asked me to sit down. My feet led me to the bar stool by the kitchen island and I plopped my ass on the stool.

"Isn't Sandra home?" I asked, I checked her room and she wasn't there.

"Yeah, Diana came by and she took her for some shopping. It's only us in the house." Her soft voice took a low sultry turn in the end. I adjusted my hard-on.

I'm going to fuck her.

She puts a mug of coffee in front of me and sits beside me with her own mug. She turns her full body to me, and with a smile, she says, "How's it going between you and Sandra?"