Guess The Body Part.

[Warnings ⚠️:
BxG.
Couple.
Oral sex.
Blow job.
Cunnalingus.
Nipple play.
Blindfold.]

••••••

— Savannah's pov:
“Why are we doing this?” Alec sighs, leaning his arms back as he sat at the edge of the bed.

“Because I want to.” I pout, pulling my best puppy dog eyes. I'm a bitch.

He sighs, running a hand through his blonde hair and nods. “Fine… bring it on.”

I smile like a child before running to the closet to grab the blindfold. “Okay, we have rules.” I say as I walk back to him after taking the black blindfold.

He nods and I continue.

“It's called guess the body part. So I'm gonna blindfold you and put a part of my body before your mouth. You've to guess the part but you can't use your hands. You can only use your mouth and tongue. You'll get two chances and if you guessed four right, we switch. Is that clear?”

A devilish grin spreads over his face. “That sounds fun” I bite on my lip to supress my smile.

“Does it now?” I stand between his spread legs and put on the blindfold on him. His hands go around my hips and I bend down to press my mouth over his lips.

“Shall we start then?” He nods, removing his hands from my hips.

“Love, I swear to God, if you put your foot in my mouth.” He says, twisting his face up. I laugh and shake my head. “I won't, I promise.”

I move away, and trace my middle finger over his lips. He opens his mouth and licks the tip of my finger.

“It's your finger.” He answers right away, “Which one?” He takes my whole finger in his mouth and sucks on it.

“The middle one”

I grinned and nod. “Right answer. The next one”

He leaned back and anticipated for the next. I smirk before pulling my top above my chest and exposing my naked boobs.

“Open your mouth.” He follows and opens his mouth. “You're gonna need your tongue for this one” I say as I get between his legs again.

He sticks his tongue out. I scoop my boob in my hand and bend down, putting my nipple in his mouth and holding his nape.

His mouth immediately latches onto my boob. I closed my eyes and bite on my bottom lip as he sucks on it.

Flicking and swirling his tongue around my nipples and areolas. He presses his tongue flat on the perky bud and opens his mouth as wide as he can to greedily take my boob.

I pull away with a pop but he didn't want me to. “I haven't guessed it yet” He pretended and pulled me back to him.

I gasped softly as I landed on his lap, his mouth again covers my tits and he messily started eating them.

I started getting wet with each lick, stroke, flick and suction of his mouth. I arched my back and push my boob further into his mouth.

His other hand comes up to grab and squeeze my unoccupied boob and I smack it away.