Affair With The Girlfriend's Mother.

[Warnings ⚠️:
WxB.
Girlfriend's mother.
Older woman.
Milf.
Age gap.
Slight anal.]

••••••

—Calvin's pov:It's been almost 2 months since I last saw Bianca, the hot, thick mother of my girlfriend

Calvin's pov:
It's been almost 2 months since I last saw Bianca, the hot, thick mother of my girlfriend.

Almost 2 months since I fucked her over her kitchen counter.

I did text her after reaching home that day. But I didn't get enough time since the last 2 months to call her because of my studies and football matches.

I didn't even have enough time to spend with Sandra who drops by every now and then.

Bianca texts me occasionally, dropping pics of her cute wet pussy or big plump tits with a text that reads ‘I miss you…’

Well… if she means she misses the sex we had that day then I miss her too.

Currently, I was driving to a thanksgiving party hosted by Bianca and to be honest, I was excited.

I can't wait to see that thick ass woman. I pull the car by the curb and see that there are a lot of cars here and no place for any parking.

So I park my car a few blocks away from the house. As soon as I step foot in the house, I see Bianca look at me with a wide smile. As if just waiting for me.

She stands from the couch where she was sitting with a few other people and starts walking to me.

But my body gets crushed into the supple frail body of Sandra, she hugs me tightly and leans up to peck my lips.

But I couldn't move my eyes from the woman a few feet away from us.

Bianca is in a tight black cocktail dress.

Fuck me.

She looks sexy. It accentuates her wide hips and thighs.

“Calvin, baby?” Sandra's voice brings me back to reality and I snap my head down to her.

“Hey…” I peck her lips, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Sandra was in a light blue dress that reached just below her hips, covering just her ass. I slip my hand under her dress and give her ass a good tight squeeze.

“You look hot, baby” She smiles, “Maybe after this party we could head back to your apartment and have some fun” She winks, with a playful grin.

“Fuck yeah” I chuckle, “Hello, Calvin…” I hear Bianca's soft voice.

Sandra pulls away from me and steps to my side, her arms still around my waist as she side-hugs me.

“Hello" I smile back at her. Her eyes switched to Sandra then back at me.

“I'm glad you could make it”