The Pretty Twink.

[Warnings ⚠️:
BxM.
Public sex.
Strangers.
Age gap. (B- 20, M- 42)
Older man.
Blow job.]

••••••

My greedy lust filled eyes never leave the pretty body that's on the dance floor.

He was with two guys, kissing one and the other using his twink little ass to grind on his cock.

I was fucking hard because of this guy.

The way his hips rolled to the music, the way he licked his lips when he caught me staring at him and the way his hands ran over his sexy body teasingly.

I was at the far end of the club, on the couches with a drink in my hand. The other guy behind him snaked his hand down to his jeans pant and squeezed the twink's dick.

He rolled his eyes back and threw his head on his shoulder. I was losing my patience and the loud music blasting in the club wasn't helping too. I took a sip to calm down and adjusted my rock hard cock in my pants.

I was just about to dip my hand in and get off watching that twink grind and writher on other guys. He has been watching me, knowing what he's doing but being a brat is what he chose to be.

The song changes, the lights flickering to darker ones and the hooting began.

Finally, I see the pretty boy making his way to me. His little ass swaying with each move. He had soft feminine features. Nice legs, hips and ass. I spread my legs wider and his eyes trained on my boner.

He reaches me, slipping on my lap and putting his hands on my shoulders. His body was soft and supple. My hands itched to grope his ass that was pressed tightly against my hardened dick.

But I forbid myself.

He leans closer to my ear, tracing his nose teasingly along my jaw.

“I've noticed you staring at me….” He whispered, the waves of  his soft meek voice clash on my dick, each vein of my cock pulses, and I hold his hips, slowly moving his body to grind on me.

His lips barely touch my skin as he slides them down my cheek and neck. I feel peace fill my veins as I grab his ass and knead it. So fucking soft. He moans in my ear.

I block out all the music and chaos as I focus on his body and moans.

His hands slip under my shirt and I sigh as he feels the skin of my stomach and chest. I fist his hair and pull his head back, exposing his neck.

I press brutally fast kisses on his neck, my breath harshly fanning against his skin. He started grinding his dick over mine.

Moaning and whimpering now and then as my bulge presses against his cock. He smashes his lips on mine, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me impossibly close to him. I knead his soft ass, my needy hand slips in his pants and cup his bare butt.

So fucking soft.

I knead and fondle with his ass until its red with my fingerprints. He sucks on my bottom lip and I on his upper lip, my tongue slipping in and out of his mouth.

A string of saliva connects our lips as he pulls away. Licking his lush lips he gets off my lap and kneels to the floor. He uses his teeth to unzip my pants, my dick strung out.

Hard and veiny.

He licks his lips, taking me in his hand and moaning just at my size.

I grab the back of his neck and eagerly shove my dick in his mouth.