Morning S*x.

[Warnings ⚠️:
BxB.
Couple.
Morning sex.
Urophilia/piss kink.]

••••••

The loud blaring of my alarm clock has me groaning and grunting as I twist on the bed to reach for it. I groggily open my eyes to look at the time.

7:00. It read.

I sighed, the arm wrapped around my lower body tightens as I shifted and stretched to shut the alarm.

With a little struggle, I hit snooze and sigh again.

I don't wanna get out of bed.

I don't wanna get out of the warm embrace of my boyfriend.

As I tried pushing myself up from the bed, Pierre's strong arms crushed me over his chest.

I let out a chuckle “I'm gonna get late for school if I stay in bed for another minute. You know how long I take to shower.”

His chest vibrates under my cheek as he grumbles out a protest. “No, you don't go to school today.” His deep morning voice came.

I roll my eyes at his demand and tried to get up again but was pinned down to the mattress by Pierre.

He hovers over me, his dark blue eyes scanning my body up and down. His messy bed hair made him look even more sexy then he was. 

I gulped, he slowly leaned down, pressing his warm lips on my neck before trailing kisses down my shoulders and reaching my nipples.

He licks my nipple, grinding his lower half down. I gasp softly when his morning wood brushes against my flaccid dick.

I start growing hard when his thick cock keeps humping on me. He puts kisses down my cheek and I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs to his waist.

I started moving my hips according to him. Little whimpers escaped my mouth when he'd press down hard before brushing slowly and torturously.

He pulls down his boxers and his meaty shaft sprung out. Pulling my own briefs down, he flips us both, with me on top of him and his rock hard veiny rod between my legs.

“Ride me, baby boy.” He rasps, patting his calloused hand over my ass.

I let out a moan as a response and settled my asshole before his dick. He took my hardened dick in his hand and squeezed it in his palm. 

I closed my eyes, arching my back as I slowly and smoothly slid down his length. His nuts hit my ass and I gasp at the feeling of his rod stretching my walls.

He groans and curses under his breath. His hand squeezing my dick hard enough to give me pleasure. I put my hands on his chest as I began riding him.

His hand around my cock moved fast along my thrusts. Occasionally cupping my nuts and paying attention to them as well. I bent down while still moving my hips as I captured his warm lips.

He responded quickly, kissing me hard feverishly. Our chests pressed together, his fist pumping my dick and helping me with my orgasam as I rode him.

The kiss was heated, messy and loud. His long muscular tongue slips in and out of my mouth as if fucking it. His hand leaves my dick and comes up to my ass and helps me ride him faster.