Helping The Stepmom C*m.

[Warnings ⚠️:
Extreme mommy kink.
Stepmother x stepdaughter.
GxG.
Scissoring.
Dirty sex.]

••••••

- Kia's pov:
It was 3 am right now. And I was twisting and turning in bed trying to get some sleep.

But I couldn't.

I don't know why.

Dad was on a business trip and he wouldn't be home until next week. And my stepmom- who I'd met just a week ago- might be sleeping.

I got up, running a frustrated hand through my hair and sighed. I glanced at the jug of water on my bedside table and found it empty. I groaned grabbing it and getting up from the bed.

I always slept naked and as there was no one at home except me and my stepmom, I decided to just put on a tee.

Walking downstairs, I saw the lights of the kitchen turned on. I remember Gianna- my stepmother- closing it after dinner.

Not thinking much about it, I walked in but stopped when I heard soft sweet moans coming from my one and only stepmother. My mouth dropped open at the hot sight of her fingering herself against the kitchen fridge.

She hasn't seen me yet.

Her eyes were closed as she rapidly moved her middle finger in her dripping cunt, her sexy legs parted and trembling.

I could see her juices seeping down her thick thigh. Her other hand was busy playing with her nipple under her top.

Her boobs were big, hanging messily. Big tits I imagined I could suck.

Gianna was a total hottie. And I never cared to hide my attraction towards her. My perverted father decided to marry her because he found her sexy. I knew he was always into younger women. She had big brown eyes, a small mouth, and plump pouty lips.

Her tits were big D cups. They'd jiggle every time she'd walk without a bra.

"Oh... ah... shit" She moaned, slowly opening her eyes.

Her pretty brown eyes widened and she let out an adorable squeal.

I smirked, leaning against the threshold of the kitchen.

"Please continue. Don't stop on my account. I just came to get some water." I showed her the empty jug. Her cheeks burned red as she continued to finger herself. I almost moaned at the sight.

Shit.

I felt my pussy throb. Pulsing to be touched. She suddenly sighed tiredly and removed her finger from her cunt.

"Kia, can you help me... Please."

She stared at me with pleading eyes. I blinked twice, "Yes?" I asked, dumbfounded. "I can't cum" she tells me in a small tone.

Oh shit.

I walked towards her. Putting the jug on the marble island. I took her hand in mine and put her slick-coated finger in my mouth.

I moaned at her taste.

She tastes so heavenly. "Let me make you come, mommy"

She whimpered sensually at the word 'mommy' and leaned in, pressing her lips against mine. I slip my tongue in her mouth, and she started grinding her bare pussy over mine.

I touch her pussy and she shuddered.

Oh God!

She's so fucking wet. She grabs my cheeks kissing me harder and tilting her head to the side.