The F*ck Buddy And His Roommate.

[Warnings ⚠️:
Dirty sex.
Fuck buddies/ friends with benefits.
Fuck buddies x roommate.
3some.
Orgasam control.
Degradation.
BxGxB.]

••••••

📱:Be at my apartment in 5. I need you fucking bad right now.

Excitement buzzes through my whole body as I pull my car by the curb of Nick's apartment.

I'm already wet imagining all the things he could do to me.

As I knock on the door I realise it's already unlocked.

I knock my shoes in front of the door and throw my coat on the couch. Knowing full well Reece- Nick's roomate- is gonna give me an earful for that.

I hear loud moans and groans coming from Nick's room.

I push the door open without knocking and the sight inside makes me smirk.

Nick's on the bed, his dick pointed up between his thighs, reaching his navel. His hair tousled, forehead, neck and chest coated with sweat. One tattooed hand wrapped around his rock hard dick while the other fists the sheets. Loud moans come from the laptop on his lap.

His eyes meet mine "Thank fuck" He tosses the laptop aside and comes to me.

His lips crashing on mine and I immediately returned the kiss. He pulls me closer rubbing our lower halves.

He fists my hair and pulls on them, kissing me deeper. I moaned when he grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

"Help me with this" He breaths out heavily, pointing to his angry dick. The tip glistens with pre-cum and I'm tempted to run my tongue over it.

His balls look heavy and veins popping out of his girth. I smile, removing my crop top and tossing it on the floor.

"Who's gotten my big boy so horny, huh?" I tease, while knocking off my jeans. I wasn't wearing any underwear or bra, his eyes immediately go to my perky round boobs. My nipples turn hard at his attention, grabbing my wrist he takes me to the bed.

He sits on the edge of the bed, "Get on your knees, slut" His order sends tingles to my clit and I follow his command.

Getting on my knees and rubbing my hands over his thighs. I take his dick in my hand and stick my tongue out.

Maintaining eye contact as I lick his pre-cum. He groans, gritting his teeth. He grabs a fistful of my hair and shoves his dick in my mouth impatiently. I gag when it hit the back of my throat.

Hallowing my cheeks, I start sucking him. His hold on my hair tightened as he fucks my mouth furiously.

He leans his back on the bed, his eyes rolling back and his lips parting, soft moans and groans roll down his tongue. He grabs my boob, squeezing it.

I start bobbing my head faster. "Fuck, baby. Just like that. Faster. Make me cum. Argh, fuck!" I slightly graze my teeth over his length. My pussy throbs hearing his moans and groans.

Suddenly, the door bursts open. "Dude, how many-"

Reece stops when he sees us. His eyes slightly widening at the sight of me on my knees. With Nick's dick in my mouth.

As I'm about to pull away, Nick groans, grabbing my head with both his hands and continues to thrust his hips upwards in my mouth.

He closes his eyes with a pleased hum. "What the fuck do you want, fucker?" He asks Reece. His eyes still closed as he holds my head in place. "Well... um... mind if I join?"