Getting F*cked By The Roommate.

[Warnings ⚠️:
Daddy kink.
BxB.
Roommates.
Degradation.
Dom x sub.]

••••••

Elio's pov:
It was 2 am. And I had woken up to some weird noises coming from the living area.

I decided to check since it was only me and Jacob— my roommate— at home. I've been sharing my apartment with him since a month.

As I made my way down the hallway the noises increased. Noises like wet fapping “Fap, fap, fap, fap” echoed in the dim living room. The TV was on, and the living area was dark.

As I switched on the lights, my jaw dropped to the ground. Jacob was on the couch, his one hand gripping the hand rest tightly while the other jerked his rock hard veiny rod with vigour.

He was big, like massive and my mouth watered at the sight. He still didn't stop when the lights turned on, continuing to hump his hand desperately.

“Um… Jacob….” I made my presence known. “Hmm…. Yes, pretty boy?” He hummed, his voice was strained and sexy, it had my cock tingling up.

“Come here, Elio…” He says, still intoxicated in his own pleasure. 

I went to where he was sitting on the couch, getting a full view of him.

To me, he looked hella sexy. His heavy balls low-hanging there, he had a manly bush of black pubic hair connected to a happy trail that went all the way up to his belly button, he looked really hot like that.

Desperately trying to make himself come by his hand.

“Put your mouth on it” He says, gruffly. I got on my knees, his eyes fluttering open to watch me. I willingly opened my mouth and put it on the tip of his cock.

I didn't take him full, I just kept my mouth wrapped around his head. Using my tongue to swirl over his pee-hole where pre-cum was oozing from.

The movement of his hand increased and with a wide smile and drool dripping from the corner of his lips, he came hard in my mouth. Ropes of his salty sweet cum shot in my throat and I moaned at the taste.

God! Heavenly.

“Mhmm~ exactly what I needed. A small warm mouth.” He moaned, the image of him jerking off was burnt in my head. 

I unconsciously closed my eyes and moved my hand to my dick in my shorts. Starting to jerk my average sized 6- inches dick.

Jacob's eyes darkened, he leaned back on the couch. “Get up.” He commanded, I moaned, liking the way his voice was controlling my body.

“Take those shorts off” I take off the only clothing from my body and stand fully naked in front of him. My hands were itching to touch my throbbing dick, but my mind betrayed to make any move without his command.

“Play with yourself, pretty thing” I wrap my hand around my cock at his command and start jacking myself.

Occasionally, playing with my balls, my hand pumped my dick with force, desperately trying to reach my high.

It was right there, but I couldn't reach it. I closed my eyes, moaning and throwing my head back as the image of Jacob's massive cock flashed in front of my eyes.

His cock would feel so good inside me.

He holds my hips and pulls me closer to him. His hot breath fan against my belly.