A Long Relaxing Bath.

[Warnings ⚠️:
WxW.
Colleagues.
Cunnalingus.
Fingering.
69.
Dirty sex.
Voyeurism.]

••••••

Ellie's pov:
“I know right….. and he didn't even know I was right behind him…” Rebecca laughed, throwing her head back as she slumped in the couch.

“He's such a dick” I shake my head, taking a sip of my wine.

“I love rumours… I always get to know amazing things about myself that I didn't know myself” She says, probing her legs on the centre table.

Rebecca— my colleague and a close friend— and I were over my place, having a little girls time after our boss made us work our ass off.

We just wanted to relax and gossip. We had our glasses of wine in our hand and a random movie was going on the TV.

We weren't even paying attention to the television. Busy chatting about anything and everything.

Rebecca is a sweet 28 year old woman, with light grey eyes and a thick accent.

She's beautiful.

Both inside and out.

We've been working together since the last 5 years and had gotten pretty close to each other.

She often comes to my apartment to relax and spend some time together. Or sometimes I visit her at her apartment.

Today was no different. After chatting for what felt like hours, I glanced at the clock on the wall and grinned. “It's 11 already” I chuckled, she turned to the clock and smiled.

“Yeah… it's been a long day…” She sighed, dropping her head back. I gulped down the rest of my drink and put it on the centre table.

“You know, a relaxing bath would be good after a long day” I suggested her, twirling a blonde strand of my hair around my finger.

“Want me to run a bath for you?” I ask her, she turns her head to me, her eyes look hazy and tired. “If you'd join me” She says, biting on her bottom lip.

I suddenly felt hot, a tingling sensation shooting up to my core.

I gulped, replying a “Sure” before getting up and walking to the bathroom in my bedroom.

I didn't mind taking a relaxing bath with her. I was straight.

Or so I thought.

I had always been confused about my sexuality. I sometimes found women attractive or sometimes men. Maybe I was bisexual.

No one knows about it though.

I turned on the tap to the bathtub and let the water fill the tub while I added some bubbles, rose petals and scents to the water.

Within 3 minutes, the tub fills and I turn off the tap. As I was making my way to Rebecca, I decided to strip first.

So, getting out of my clothes, I put on a white robe and called out for Rebecca from my room.

I heard her lazy footsteps reach my room before she appeared in the threshold. “Oh, you're already undressed” She says with a smirk.

“Yeah” I replied, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

She walks in the room, tying her hair up in a bun.

Her hands teasingly pull down her black pencil skirt, revealing her wide sexy hips, thick thighs and legs.