Self-love.

[Warnings ⚠️:
Mastrubation.
Pillow humping/ riding.
Fingering. ]

••••••

I splash a handful of cold water over my pussy to ease the throbbing pain.

It's been aching to be touched since morning and it's only now that I got time for myself. I bring a finger down and glide it down my wet entrance. Purposefully teasing myself to excite me.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. Standing in front of the full length mirror, I toss my shirt away.

Though I could go to a club and get laid, I was too tired to do that.

And to be honest masturbation felt more pleasurable than sex to me.

Now fully naked, I ran a hand down my body. Cupping my tits and brushing my hand over my pussy.

My clit throbbed, I parted my legs and pressed the pad of my thumb tightly on it. Moaning at the pleasure shooting through my body. While rubbing my clit, I dragged my other finger down my pussy and shoved a finger in. My knees buckle and I plop down on the bed.

Two slender digits ram in and out of my hot needy cunt. I pushed my hips up to fuck myself deeper. 

I felt my warm mushy walls clamp around my fingers, the squelching sounds of my wetness filling the room.

I pinched my nipple harder. “Oh God!” I moaned, running a hand through my hair as I closed my eyes.

Pleasure courses through my body and the movements of my fingers in my pussy were a blur, the sound of my wetness increased.

I tugged at my nipples, pinching them and rolling them between my fingers. My legs shake and I spread them wider as much as my joints allow me to.

I peeked at myself in the mirror and saw how my fingers went in and out of my cunt. Wetness seeping through my pussy and coating my fingers.

I watched myself cum, my face twitching into a smile as my loads mess up my sheets and relief spreads in my body at my first orgasam of the day.

I got up, my boobs bouncing with my movements as I got on the bed, grabbing a clean pillow, I put it between my legs and began riding it.

The material dampens under my wetness. I press my pussy hard on the pillow before dragging over it. 

I moaned out loud at the feeling. The poked corners of the pillow case rub against my throbbing sensitive clit.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Feels so good.” I whispered under my breath and closed my eyes.

My hips humped on it desperately, letting out soft moans and whimpers at the awesome feeling. My cunt was wet and swollen. Cum still leaking from it and drenching the pillow.

I grind myself harder and moan as I feel the orgasam building. My knees dig into the mattress as I roll my hips in circles.

It would have been better if the pillow was thick and hard. I wanted more. I palmed my burning pussy and moaned at its wet messy state. It was a mess.

I gathered my slick over my fingers and rubbed it over my clit. I dragged my finger side to side before rubbing in circles. When I still couldn't reach the orgasam, I sighed, dropping back on the bed with a tired huff.

“Fuck” I run a hand through my hair and groan. My clit throbbed for more. 

Getting on all fours, I grabbed the pillow again and put it between my legs. I used my fingers to part my pussy lips and press down on the poky corners of the pillow. I clenched my thighs together and moan as I felt the pressure on my clit. I started humping and riding the pillow.

My one hand plays with my nipples while the other supports my body. I buckle my hips up and down the corners of the pillow, the edges brushing over my sensitive clit and giving me an orgasmic feeling.

Soon enough, I felt the euphoric bliss getting to my head and I moan, arching my back and humping the pillow faster and harder.

“Oh, my God! Fuck… fuck” I bite my bottom lip and release my cum on the pillow. God, that felt so fucking amazing. I plop on my back and spread my legs, hissing when I felt the cold air, brushing over my wet sensitive pussy.

I bring my finger down and collect the gooey cum on my fingers before smearing it all over my cunt.

It sent a pleased shiver down my spine and the needy feeling started building in again. I thrust my middle finger in and closed my eyes while slowly ramming it in and out.

And I didn't stop until my cunt is sore and my fingers are hurting.

••••••

✨Short and spicy ✨ I don't know why I wrote this 😃 but I got this sudden idea while ‘trying’ to sleep.

Published on: 10/10/2023.

Love 💞
— Ruo 🥀