The Possessive Boyfriend.

[Warnings ⚠️:
GxB.
Possessive male.
Breeding kink.
Marking.
Angry sex.]

••••••

—Fiona's pov:
Nervousness crawled up to my chest as I slowly followed Lyall to our flat. His steps were fast and angry.

He was clearly angry.

Heck, he was livid.

God, I just wanted a normal hangout with our friends.

I gripped the hem of my short dress as he unlocked the door, slamming it open and going inside.

Angry Lyall is scary.

I entered after him and closed the door behind me. I saw Ly sitting on the couch. His foot repeatedly tapping on the floor and his fist clenching to the point his knuckles turned paper white.

I gulped, clearing my throat to gain my voice. “Ly, you gotta calm down” He glared at me, a muscle ticks in his jaw as he clenched his jaw.

It's wrong of me to get turned on right now.

“That fucking bastard flirts with my girlfriend and you tell me to calm down?”

I wince at his voice. “Baby, he wasn't flirting with me” I walk up to him, standing in front of him with my hands on my hips.

He abruptly gets up, my head bumping into his muscular chest. 

“‘Damn, Fiona, you look hot in that dress.’ ‘I miss the days when you were single, Fiona.’ ‘Does Lyall keep you happy?’ He had the fucking audacity to say all that in front of me!” He growls, I put a hand on his arm, rubbing it soothingly to calm him down.

“Ben is just like that. He flirts with everyone, baby. You don't have to worry about him. Y'know I love you, right.” I put my hand on his jaw, caressing my thumb on his bruised cheek.

Ly scoffs, pushing my hand away. “Yeah, you probably enjoyed when he touched you, didn't you? That's the reason you didn't stop him. Heck, you're still defending that piece of shit!”

I was shocked at his accusation.

Is he hearing himself?

“Are you listening to yourself, Lyall. You're speaking bullshit. I just didn't want to make a scene there. And you just had to create one” I spat furiously.

“You should be thankful I didn't kill him.” 

“Lyall, you broke his nose and jaw. The guy is hospitalized, for god's sake.”

He looks away from me, “He fucking deserved it.”

“No, he didn't. You know what, I'm leaving. You talk to me when you're calmed down. And you're coming with me to the hospital tomorrow, to apologise to him and pay for the hospital bills.”

I began walking away from him to the bedroom. But he grabs my wrist and pulls me to his hard chest.

“I'm not doing any of that” He spats.

“Yes, you are.” I snapped back in finality. I yanked my hand from his grip and began walking away again.

He pulls me back by my arm again, his hold tightened, but not tight enough to hurt me. “Don't walk away when I'm talking to you.” He growls, grabbing my jaw.

Our bodies were pressed together, our chests heaving up and down. His eyes softened just a little before the softness was gone.

His eyes roam over every little feature of my face before settling down on my lips.